Frustrated..

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Jewelz, May 5, 2003.

1. Jewelz

Jewelz New Member

I did some reading about dizzyness with people that have FM. I am having such a hard time dealing with this. Anyone experience dizziness after eating? Ive been having to monitor whats causing this for the past week, and I just pin pointed it. Its a sensation of like a jolt of dizzyness for 1-2 seconds but over and over throughout the day!!! There are a extensive amount of these during the day. If I dont eat anything or small portions Im ok. Then like our dinners are kinda big. Thats the biggest mealtime of the day. I am just so frustrated I wanna just crawl into a hole and cry. I havent really noticed any weight loss but maybe 5 pounds. Do many people with fibro here experience anything similar?

Sincerely,

Misty
  2. dolsgirl

dolsgirl New Member

at times, never related to eating. There's no rhyme or reason to it. dolsgirl
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Can't relate to your kind of dizziness, just once in a while do I get that feeling. Its usually in the morning, and I think mine is caused by my sinuses, as my head is usually stuffy when I wake up for about half and hour.

Food is not a problem, but I only eat small meals.

Have you checked your medications? many drugs can cause dizziness, or a combination of different foods with your meds can be a problem too.

Hope you find what the problem is, I sure hate feeling dizzy too.

Shalom, Shirl

PS, have you bought anything new in your home lately? Like carpet, furniture, plants, etc.? It can cause a reaction with us FM/CFS suffers.
  4. Jewelz

Jewelz New Member

hi.. no not that I know of (new stuff).. I know this house has alot of mildew too. I do have a passout reaction towards dust mites. (I know alot of people here have bad allergies that I have seen) But, I do not show any difference being in the house to being outside. Im not sure whats going on. I do know I have a problem with vomiting nothing but acid (discolorated then what im used to seeing) and my stomach feel extremely full. Ill wake up during the night and this is like a routine... my stomach will feel really hot inside and a instant dizziness.

I am getting treated for the acid, but nothing is taking it away. I started prevacid 7 months ago and eversince I have been dizzy. He said I had a hienal hernia but Im not sure if that would do it either. I am supposed to go the 16th to my doctor it just seems so far away :(

I just read online as to what symptoms others have and Ive been really patient but, I just cant take it.. I get so dizzy at times I want someone to run over my head.. It gets that bad.. Im just so unsure where to start at..to even narrow things out. I do have fatty liver disease Im not sure if that would have anything to do with it. Well, I was diagnosed but he said it can be that or the meds, but in August he wants a biopsy of the liver this time around (he did a biospy of the stomach area to test to see if I had cancer around the liver).. and basically explore.

Sincerely
    Misty
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I would sure try to get to that doctor sooner than your appointment is for. That dizziness does not sound good at all.

My father had a liver problem, but he was not dizzy, his was more serious than what you said that you have.

Mildew could be the culprit, I am allergic to it myself. I live in Louisiana, mildew is impossible to get rid of here.

Please let us know what you find out, and please try to get your doctor to see you and check this out.

Take care, and will be waiting to see what he tells you.

By the way, your b/p is alright? I know low or high can cause dizziness.

Shalom, Shirl