Full Leg Pain

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by coolma, Jun 17, 2009.

1. coolma

coolma New Member

Does anyone have a treatment which worked for them, for full leg pain. I get it 10 out of 12 months a year. I know it's fibro, and maybe arthritis. Anyone heard of Vit. B12 shots for this?
  2. monica33flowers

monica33flowers New Member

For the past two weeks my muscle pain in my legs has been excruciating. So bad at night that I can't sleep. I even take 12 mg of Zanaflex at bed time to help with the neck and leg pain.

I found a bottle of aspercreme and rubbed my legs down with it and then elevated them with pillows and put a heating pad on a low setting under my legs. It worked fabulous --- at least until the darn aspercreme wore off.
  3. Hawkeye

Hawkeye New Member

I have leg pain on a daily basis. It is such a hard pain to bare my heart goes out to you. It seems that leg pain is always worse when we try to go to sleep. The only thing that has helped me is I bought a electric throw is is softer and smaller than an electric blanket and I wrap myself from the waist down like a cocoon in it and it helps me tremendously. I just went on a vacation to see my son who is a Sgt in the United States Marine Corp and I was stressing for days before I left on how I was going to get to sleep without my blanket. I ended up leaving it home and I will NEVER do that again. I can put the brand of my blanket on the board but I don't know if we can do that.
    If the blanket does not work I rub bengay on my legs.
    I hope you find some relief of your pain soon.