Full Pressure Feeling in Neck and Temples.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by joeb7th, Mar 1, 2007.

1. joeb7th

joeb7th New Member

This morning my neck and temples felt so much pressure. A fullness pressure. It also felt like I was going to have a stroke or heart attack or just faint.

The combination of that pressure and just feeling so weak made me feel this way. It lasted for 2 to 3 hours and subsided somewhat so that I could function.

But I get this occasssionally, always when I first egt up. Any thoughts on what this might be?

My blood pressure was 150 over 90 10 days ago but when I went to the doctor today it was 128 over 82.
  2. monicaz49

monicaz49 New Member

i also get this...but at the top of my head. its intense and i cant think straight when its happening...mine is very often. Its also a symptom of lyme.

I cant say whether all these bizarre things happening to me are CFS or lyme or candida or what....but you should look into everything. I am.

The symptoms can be scary and overwhelming and it doesnt help when docs (ducs) dont know crap about whats going on.

M
  3. joeb7th

joeb7th New Member

Just today I went to my pcp after not seeing him for almost 3 months to tell him about my new diagnosed conditions of bronchial asthma, sinusitis, scarring in left lung, low b-12 reading, low testosterone reading. All things I had to find on my own as he would NOT send me out to be tested for the complaints I was having that preceded these illnesses.

He just put up his hands and said " What can I do about any of this stuff?"

I am leaving him as of today.

What he could do is refer me to a major university hosptial for much more thorough study after my body has exploded into 15 horrible symptoms in one year!