FULLY FAVORABLE I won

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sdmay3, Mar 25, 2006.

1. sdmay3

sdmay3 New Member

My ALJ hearing was just held on Tuesday. I got the award letter today!!! He found that I have been disabled since December 31, 2002.

Unfortunately I won on the basis of depression. My fibro and myofascial pain syndrome were mentioned but the judge thought my pain was caused by my depression instead of the other way around.

I used ALLSUP to represent me and would highly recomend them.

I am so happy I don't know what to do!
  2. obrnlc

obrnlc New Member

Good for you, so happy to hear that you no longer have to deal with this stress!! Too bad no one GETS it!!! that we wouldn't be depressed without the underlying PAIN problem, but hey--whatever works! Go out and relax and enjoy the peace of mind you must be feeling now--so happy for you! L
  3. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

YEAHHH!!!! Congrat's!

Claudia
  4. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

good for you....contact your congressman's office if you are inn need of yoru money for hardship...rental evications ect...
    they can help you get your money muche faster...call them, they will sne dyou a simple form to fill out...then they will do a cogressional incquir...

and theof local ssa office can give you a hardcopy check or deposit it... the same day for an amount of $999.00...trust me i did that last november....

jodie
  5. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

the good news. Congratulations.
  6. zerped

zerped New Member

Glad you got through so fast. I'm going to look up "Allsup (?)" otherwise I'll be talking to a lawyer tomorrow. Congrats again!
  7. pemaw54

pemaw54 New Member

It doesnt matter if you got it for depression or the DD. We all have the depression so that is part of it. Again, congratulations!!

Suzette
  8. Jordane

Jordane New Member

So happy for you!!!!:>)
    Take Care,
    Jordane
  9. BLUEROSE7

BLUEROSE7 New Member

So so Happy for you!!

(((Hugs)))
    ~Bluerose~
  10. kch64

kch64 New Member

ALLSUP is an excellent company. My husband got his SSI approved the first time also.

Good for you. Now you can relax a bit.

K.
  11. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

I remember when I got approved!What a wonderful day!Linda
  12. sdmay3

sdmay3 New Member

My case was considered dire need because we lost our home to foreclosure and I had to file for bankruptcy. Becasue of this my rep was able to get my case moved up. I still never expected a response so quickly.
  13. deb06

deb06 New Member

How awesome- best feeling ever-right?

I would never have won on my pain alone. I won on depression anxiety etc.

YOu won and I think it is easier to prove depression for the reviews anyway.

Love, Deb
  14. Jgavi

Jgavi New Member

thats interesting how the judge gave a ruling for your depression- my friend also had the same thing happen to him.

its easier to dx pain than depression? i guess so.

stay healthy!
    jgavi