Fully Favorable SS

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by SaraD, Dec 1, 2002.

1. SaraD

SaraD New Member

I finally received my letter from SS, and it was approved. I just wanted to be another one out there to let you know we can do it!!! It was a very long road but hang in there! Still alot of unanswered questions but at least I know the judge has finally decided and listened! Please don't give up!
    Good luck!
    Sarad
  2. SaraD

SaraD New Member

I finally received my letter from SS, and it was approved. I just wanted to be another one out there to let you know we can do it!!! It was a very long road but hang in there! Still alot of unanswered questions but at least I know the judge has finally decided and listened! Please don't give up!
    Good luck!
    Sarad
  3. pam_d

pam_d New Member

Thanks, Sarad, for sharing your good news. I'm so happy for you! And I love to hear someone has finally had success, I think it gives others hope!

Take care & best wishes,
    Pam
  4. dan0248

dan0248 New Member

I think it would give us all some help and hope if we knew some of the states that have approved these DD like FM CFS to name a few. What do you all think.
  5. tramar47

tramar47 New Member

Congrads to you Sarad.....and for all who are in the process of filing and having problems....Please remember to call your Senators and Representatives.....I called mine after three years of struggleing with SS and he got the paper work going and in two weeks I had my back pay and check......Call them please...the only way we are going to get the attention of the Government on our Dx. is to bombard them with calls. We need all the attention we can get so that further study and possible cure and cause can be found.....Im in Tennessee.....Senator Van Hillary is on our side.
    [This Message was Edited on 12/02/2002]
  6. teach6

teach6 New Member

Thanks for sharing your wonderful news with us. I do think it's helpful for us to hear that people are getting approved. It makes the waiting and endless paperwork seem worthwhile.

Barbara
  7. SaraD

SaraD New Member

Thank you to all who have responded to my posting. It is so great to see so many people routing for each other and that we are all on the same team. FYI - I am from Maine, I am 29 and the two "approving" factors mentioned in my letter were the Fibro and Tendonitis. Those were the 2 of the many things that were more well documented in my many years of medical records etc. Thank you again for listening and supporting!
    Sarad
  8. ShelleBelle

ShelleBelle New Member

thank you. I was just denied. Wont give up though! Now I need to find an SS lawyer in my area. I have an 800 number, but wish someone out there could recommend someone that they used?? Im in Massachusetts. Worcester area.

Thanks again Sarad :) And CONGRATS!