Fulvic acid?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JaciBart, Nov 21, 2002.

1. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

My friend whom works with my hubby is always really up on health issues, she gave me a bottle of this drink called fulvic acid, not to be confused with folic acid. I think it is probably MLM, I looked it up on the net and of course it is supposed to be a miracle cure for almost everything.
    I have never heard of it and was just wondering if any of you have tried it, heard of it???????
    Thanks,
    Jaci
  2. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

My friend whom works with my hubby is always really up on health issues, she gave me a bottle of this drink called fulvic acid, not to be confused with folic acid. I think it is probably MLM, I looked it up on the net and of course it is supposed to be a miracle cure for almost everything.
    I have never heard of it and was just wondering if any of you have tried it, heard of it???????
    Thanks,
    Jaci
  3. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

well, all righty then! It must BE THE miracle cure we are all waiting for as promised!

I base this on :

1. No one has ever heard of it, therefore no one has taken it, thereby the lack of a cure being discovered for us.

2. We are all still sick.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Well, I 'll tell you what, as soon as I get cured (which will be any minute now I am sure) I will jump back into life and I will not forget to let you all know how wonderful it is to again work, run, play, sleep, poop normally, have my vision back, have my teeth uncracked, not be a sweat hog all the time, have orgasms, not have to pop 50 pills a day, right as I join the normals again I will get on here and remind all you guys what to do!!!!

Ha ha.

Jaci
  4. karen2002

karen2002 New Member

You--got me Jaci, I cannot fathom why the end product of decay--in soil would benefit anyone.
    I did find articles stating it was an awful combo--if mixed with chlorine---so I you have chlorinated water, I wouldnt do it. Perhaps best putting back in the soil, lol, it is a healthy component there, and may help your houseplants.
    Karen