Fun Christmas gift to make

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sues1, Dec 6, 2005.

1. sues1

sues1 New Member

They showed a boyfriend pillow.......Jay Leno was showing various gifts for Christmas......anyhow....

It was a pillow that would be easy to make........was a man's long sleeved shirt.....folded more in half. (I imagine the other arm was turned inside the shirt and sewed shut)....and the left arm was shaped to come out and around.......just as if it had its arm around you. Made for you to lay with or sleep with, Cradled in the arm around your shoulders, so you did not feel alone. Hand could be from material or a glove really and all stuffed. It was cute.

We probably have the makings right there at home.....
    Could have different variations.....but a fun joke gift that would make all laugh...

Could even be made for those that their mates work takes them from home often.

Any other fun or easy gifts that you know of?
  2. unbalanced

unbalanced New Member

That is a great fun giftidea. Every year I give all my kids something that I have made, I found some really neat kits at Target I bought a wrist watch kit to make & give to my 16 year old daughter. It's a neat little kit, comes with different gem stones & beads & is very simple to put together, it took me about 10 minutes from start to finish. Great for a last minute gift(so it don't appear last minute) or even a stocking stuffer, These kits range from $7-$20 the watch kit was $12.99 , comes with a cute box to put the finished watch in!! I Love these kits!!
  3. sues1

sues1 New Member

I know what you mean...my DH's jack russell claims all pillows as hers.

LOL