Fun new music::MIKA

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by hermitlady, Apr 6, 2007.

1. hermitlady

hermitlady Member

I just got his new CD, if anyone likes to boost your mood with music, this is a great one!!

The first time I heard his song "Grace Kelly", I thought it was an old Queen song that I'd never heard. He is reminiscent of Freddie Mercury in some of his music, and is quite a talented young man. He wrote all the songs, plays piano etc and versatile vocals.

There's a song that's just so fun...."BIg Girl (you are beautiful)"....he has a wonderful message in all of his lyrics.

Check it out!!!!
  2. paulmack

paulmack New Member

Yeh,Grace Kelly was No 1 in the UK charts earlier this year.
    Haven't heard his album yet but Grace Kelly is a catchy little song,& funnily enough I first thought that it sounded like an old Queen song.
    TTFN,& as the song goes,Kercching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. AnneTheresa

AnneTheresa Member

Thanks, Hermitlady. I checked out the website which has audio clips and I just loved the music. It's next on my list. I agree with you - he is is reminiscent of Freddie Mercury - which speaks well to his talent.

God bless,
    Anne Theresa
  4. hermitlady

hermitlady Member

MIKA's CD was just released in the US about 2 wks ago. I had to go out and get it right away, I just had a feeling it would be good.

He's been on all the entertainment news lately here too. Everyone is raving about him. (me included)