fun POLL: which smiley is YOU today?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Shannonsparkles, Jun 23, 2006.

1. Shannonsparkles

Shannonsparkles New Member

This wavey smiley is Me today, because I'm happy to have the computer working again and to wave hello to all my friends here!

Which smiley is You?
    (((love!))) Shannon
  2. JLH

JLH New Member

because I FINALLY had my knee surgery yesterday ..... and I am so happy that I might be rid of pain in at least one part of my body!!!!! LOL
  3. itzmede

itzmede New Member

Feeling pretty good the last few days. Just a bit of memory problems. I'll take that over the pain! Have a great weekend everyone!
  4. mrsjethro

mrsjethro New Member

Dancin' smiley....I'm doing a happy dance cause NP just started me on new meds yesterday and today I've had the first day that I have even remotely felt decent in a really long time.....and you all will be so proud - I didn't get up and over do it where I'll be back down again tomorrow (I'm learning!!)YEA!!

I actually felt refreshed when I got up this morning, my pain has been really bad lately and the new meds seem to be working pretty well. I'm so excited!! I really hope this lasts for a while....

And I'm really glad to see Shannon is back!!!
  5. sfrazier

sfrazier New Member

Unfortunetly they dont have a smily face that fits me. I'm not mad or angry just tired and depressed. They really need to add that to the icon list.....SueF
  6. kholmes

kholmes New Member

I just noticed you're back!

I figured your computer went on the fritz, like mine did a couple months ago. Either that, or you kicked the bucket, which REALLY, REALLY would have sucked.

If this happens again--the computer breakdown, that is-- have your brother or someone get on a computer at the library or something, join this site with a new username, and let us all know you're okay. (A lot of folks worried about you while you were gone).

Take it easy, and don't overdo on the computer, now that you have it up and running. No need to make up for lost time. But isn't life unusually miserable without it?

Ken
  7. keke466

keke466 New Member

Don't mean to bring ya down but this is how I feel right now. Got fired on Tues for the first time. Keke
  8. windblade

windblade Active Member

I am so, so GLAD that you are back!!! Everyone has been missing you extremely. So glad that it was your computer, and that you weren't too sick to post.

Welcome Back!

How's everything going for you? Eager to hear your news.

Love, Judy
  9. blessedmom2four

blessedmom2four New Member

thats me, cause i am always singing the blues....lol, not always but it seems that way