funny and pathetic cfs brain fog tale

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bigmama2, Jan 17, 2008.

1. bigmama2

bigmama2 New Member

this happened yesterday to my brother (who has cfs). he didn't feel like writing it, but i asked him if i could, because it is too funny! he said ok.

he kept saying "something in my room stinks, really really bad" "i dont know what sticks so much in here" "oh it's disgusting" "i think it's coming from that pile of clothes on the floor"---etc etc

so finally he decides to wash the pile of clothes on the floor. so he put them in washing machine, then later he puts them in the dryer. still he doesnt know what caused that TERRIBLE smell.

the dryer buzzzer rings, he unloads the clothes. he notices 2 small black plastic baggies in the lint filter. he thinks "what the heck is this?!!"

he picks up the baggies to investigate them, and they smell unbelievable horrible!!!!!!

then he remembers that about a MONTH ago he walked his dog, used baggies to pick up the dogcrap, and put it in his jacket pocket, to deposit in trashcan when he got home. well..........he musta had bad cfs brain fog that day-- because those turds never made it to the trashcan! they did, however, make get washed and dried in his pile of clothing.

ooooppss!!!! LOL

2. Juloo

Juloo Member

That's the cleanest dog poop EVER!
  3. Catseye

Catseye Member

HAHAHA, that's so funny!!! That could only happen to a guy, right?

That reminds of the time my cleaning lady washed all my clothes and left them on a pile on top of my bed. And I told her to close the door so the cats wouldn't get on the clothes.

Well, she closed the door with the new kitty in there and the kitty decided to use the pile of clothes as the litter box. And of course she pawed and scraped afterwards, and to top it off, she had diarrhea. What a mess!

4. Rafiki

Rafiki New Member

Words to live by: Never put poop in your pocket!

I think your brother should be given credit for being a guy with a sense of smell!

5. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Thanks for sharing bigmama, that gave me quite the laugh! That is soooo gross! Last week I smelled poo really bad in one of my kid's rooms. I was certain the cat had left him a present in there. His room is upstairs and you could smell it when you walked in the front door.

I was completely grossed out and frantically searched his room everywhere, NOTHING! The smell went away after the day was over, and I even did some extra cleaning. Hmmmm... I may never know what that was, but I hope it never resurfaces!! This thread cracks me up! Kim :)
  6. bigmama2

bigmama2 New Member

i laughed really hard about it too!!!

[This Message was Edited on 01/18/2008]