Funny but true

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 2BDreamer, Oct 10, 2006.

1. 2BDreamer

2BDreamer New Member

Okay, this is a true story...
    My friends have been helping to get my store open and one baked cookies, they have been at the store and were getting hard so I asked her to take them on Monday when we stopped by the shop to pick up some things.

She left with the other friend and went out to her car, using the key chain button switch to open the car. They got in and put the tin of cookies in the back seat, as my friend started to put the key in the agnation she realized it wasn’t her car, so they quickly got out and found her car and drove her friend home. When they got there they both realized that the cookies were still in the other car, so they went back but it was gone.

She would really like her cookie tin back, but I wonder what the person that owned the other car is thinking?? I laughed so hard on this one today I thought I would share, but if any of you find cookies in your back seat would you please return the tin.
  2. shar6710

shar6710 New Member

I just got on the board a minute ago and appreciate the laugh!
  3. cbella

cbella New Member

So funny!! What a nice random act of kindness you did for someone! Hope they enjoyed them! cb
  4. springlakeorphan

springlakeorphan New Member

I'm gonna start leaving my doors open in hopes of finding cookies..or maybe a bag of diamonds from a jewler who has the same type of car!!!!!!
  5. 2BDreamer

2BDreamer New Member

I hope it was a mother who had a bunch of kids she could feed. The cookies were oatmeal, chocolate chip, cranberry, really good. Maybe I'll call in the radio show tonight and see if I can find her tin.
  6. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

I bet that person is going to be wondering for days, who left them the cookies!LOL
  7. Kimba4318

Kimba4318 New Member

I was wondering if it was a sign from above that I SHOULD NOT DIET at this time. They were yummy though!

he he - I would have thought I had baked them and packaged them and put them in my car - with the way my brain is working - I would not have been surprised at all.

Hopefully they dropped them in someones car that had FM or CFS... maybe they would not think anything of it :)

Too Funny :)
    Kim