FUNNY CUTE KIDS & ANIMALS, VOL. 2

Discussion in 'Homebound/Bedbound' started by rockgor, Oct 10, 2017.

1. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Babies: Human and Canine.

We go together
    Like rama lama lama ka dinga da dinga dong
    Remembered forever
    As shoobop sha wadda wadda yippity boom de boom
    Chang chang changitty chang shoobop
    That's the way it should be, wha oooh, yeah

From "Grease".

Rock
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
    hangininthere likes this.
  2. rockgor

Hi Patti

I forgot I started this thread. Land O Goshen! I just looked at 6 or 7 videos, but didn't
    really find any that were suitable for our thread.

BTW you know where the Land of Goshen is? It's in Egypt near the Nile delta. The Land of
    Nod is East of Eden. Good things to know if you're ever on Jeopardy.

Rock
  3. hangininthere

hangininthere Well-Known Member

I haven't run across any new vids to post, either.

I about get a headache whenever I watch Jeopardy, hahaha. The questions are too hard for me. Hub used to watch it every day, and when my 9 and 10 year old step-kids came to live with us, I was impressed that they got more answers right than me.

Speaking of the Land of Nod, reminds me of this lullaby, with Buffy Sainte-Marie.

And here's another lovely song I just ran across, it came on after the Wynken, Blynken and Nod vid.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017 at 4:16 PM
  4. rockgor

Hi Kiddo

I used to watch Jeopardy now and then. I thought Alex Trebek was the dullest man on TV.
    There was an article about him in the news a year or two ago. In the comments from readers
    one gal said, "He's the smartest man on TV".

When I was a kid we had a book of poems by Eugene Fields who wrote Wynken, Blynken and Nod as well as lots of other verses for kids. The phrase used by Ken Kesey "One Flew Over the Cukoo's Nest" was taken from one of his poems. He used to live in Oregon. My brother the park ranger visited him one time at his farm. Didn't have much of a visit though as Ken was
    just leaving on a trip. Well, Ken took a lot of trips.

The title of his second novel "Sometimes A Great Notion" comes from the old song that
    the Weavers popularized: Goodnight, Irene."

In the days when I had my record collection I had an album by Buffy St. Marie. "The
    Universal Soldier" was on that disc.

Rock
    hangininthere likes this.