FUNNY CUTE KIDS & ANIMALS, VOL. 2

Discussion in 'Homebound/Bedbound' started by rockgor, Oct 10, 2017.

1. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Hey, Patti!

Good to see you. That's an amazing video you found. I have 3 questions.

1 How did that guy get the job?
    2 Why did the director let this go on and on?
    3 Why didn't the director have someone narrate the troublesome line?

A good thing the guy wasn't required to Sing "Baubles, Bangles and Beads."

Rock
    hangininthere likes this.
  2. rockgor

Here are two fabulous dancers. Yasha and Daniela. If you like them (How could you not),
    they have other videos on Yotube. One of them is marred by ads at the end. I don't know
    why Youtube allows same. It can't be that hard up for money.

Rock

3. rockgor

Hey Folks

Here's a video of two friends spending time at the pool. The raccoon is Tito. His friend is
    Penny.

Rock

gb66 and hangininthere like this.
  4. gb66

gb66 Well-Known Member

Tito is so cute! We had a racoon come to our yard for over 2 years to eat his dinner. He was a baby when he first appeared in a tree off the deck. We used to put food in his pan at the back edge of the yard to keep him from coming to the patio door. :) GB
    rockgor likes this.
  5. rockgor

Hi GB

Did you give him a name? Four or five years ago we had the biggest raccoon I've ever seen
    walk through the back yard one night. Occasionally there is a skunk in the back yard.
    Gordon's brother left the back porch door open briefly one night and a possum walked in.

When we lived a couple miles East of here I used to feed a menagerie. Up to 9 feral cats at a
    time plus a mama raccoon with four kits, 3-4 possums, and a medium size skunk. They all
    ate cat kibble plus some vegetables and/or canned cat food now and then. All but the possums
    would come up to within a foot of me. One of the racoon kits was shy and would hang back
    behind the others. Wouldn't come and eat unless I gave him some food of his own behind the
    other raccoons or went inside and shut the door.

Some of the cats were tame. Liked to be petted and held. Three of them often came in and napped.
    They liked to have something to sleep on. Even if it was just a piece of newspaper. One was
    using a shoe for a pillow one night. I gave them kitchen towels eventually. They were just the
    right size for most cats.

Rock
    gb66 likes this.
  6. gb66

gb66 Well-Known Member

I named the racoon Rocky! Not too original, I know. We've also had possums at times but haven't seen one in a few years. They're kinda cute and ugly at the same time. Thankfully, no skunks.

We did have an owl at one time and a large hawk. He liked to prey on the little chipmunks. I hated to see that happen but I guess a guy's gotta eat. My daughter has deer and occasionally a coyote. She has a lot of woods around her property. We don't have any pets now that I've developed allergies to most animals. Even my little fishy died. :( GB
    rockgor likes this.
  7. hangininthere

hangininthere Well-Known Member

8. hangininthere

9. hangininthere

Last edited: Mar 3, 2018
    rockgor and gb66 like this.
  10. rockgor

Hey there, Patti, that's a great video. Still laughing at the guy with the fierce chipmunk.
    The shopper who sat down for a rest and some music looks familiar. Might be our
    ex-choir director. He loved to play ragtime.

Here is Scott Joplin himself playing The Entertainer; a piano roll he made in 1912, the
    year the Titanic sank and Bram Stoker, author of Dracula, died.

Rock

Last edited: Mar 7, 2018
    gb66 and hangininthere like this.
  11. gb66

gb66 Well-Known Member

Rock and Patti, I enjoyed these videos so much. I love piano music. It's so hard to believe some of these folks are homeless. They're so talented. My grandmother loved that song, The Entertainer. I always think of her when I hear it. She was born in 1899 and I think they had a player piano. She would have been in her twenties in the Roaring Twenties. I'll bet she had fun. I've got some pics of her in flapper dresses and those cute little hats. Brought back lots of good memories. Thanks. :) GB
    rockgor and hangininthere like this.
  12. hangininthere

I love hearing of yours and everyone's memories. Me and hub are nostalgic, ever since we first met and married in our late 30's we've loved talking about our memories and still do all the time.

I love pics too. Can you believe some people are not into pictures? Hub's mom and one of his brothers weren't/aren't into old family pics, yikes.

Patti
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2018
    gb66 and rockgor like this.
  13. hangininthere

14. hangininthere

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
    gb66 and rockgor like this.
  15. rockgor

Hi Kids

Thanks for the vids, Patti.

Here's a handful of Huskies.
    Rock

16. rockgor

Here are a couple candidates for the Cutest Faces Award. Video from a Zoo in New Zeeland.

Rock

gb66 likes this.
  17. hangininthere

18. rockgor

Hi Patti

What moron would give three cats one piece of meat? As for toads,
    they are amphibians. Reptiles, amphibians and fish don't make good pets.
    They don't have the mammals' capability to develop an emotional bond.

The colorful critters below are poison dart frogs from the Amazon. Their
    bright colors are thought to be a warning to predators. Florida has its own
    Bufo toad who's poison can kill a dog. Not be be confused with the Clown
    Buffo who was on a Lucy episode. Bufo, I read, was Latin for toad.

OK, time to be hopping along.
    Rock

Attached Files:

19. hangininthere

Another amazing child piano prodigy.

rockgor likes this.