"funny" fibro moment

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by littlebrownwren, Dec 5, 2007.

1. littlebrownwren

littlebrownwren New Member

In a bad flare of RA and fibro after Thanksgiving.

Working hard at taking it easy and recouping for Xmas.

Anyway, I had told my sis I would take up a pair of pants for her that was part of a new xmas outfit.

Got the machine out did the first seam.

went back to reinforce the seam and was just sitting there with the fabric under the needle,the presser foot down and hands on fabric ready to sew.

I sat there wondering why my machine wasn't working.

Several seconds passed before I realized that my foot wasn't even on the pedal. LOL

I hate those "DUMB" fibro moments. Sure am glad the fog dosen't stay around more than a few seconds.

Makes one feel so stupid.

wren

Wren

2. PVLady

PVLady New Member

I have daily fibro moments - today I was looking all over for my cell phone, telling my secretary I just can't find my phone, where could it be?????

I was searching in the front seat of my car, saying I must have placed it somewhere.... all the while, I was talking on the very same phone I was looking for.

Could that be so stupid? I have done that before where I put down the phone on my desk in the office with someone on hold, then picked up my cell phone and started talking to the person before realizing I was on the wrong phone.

At least I give everyone in the office a big laugh.
  3. Doober

Doober New Member

happened last night in fact.

I was making meatloaf since thee wife usually works late on Thursdays.

When I was done and the meatloaf in the oven, I put all the stuff I took out of the refridgerator and put them in the cabinets and the things that came out of the cabinet went into the refridgerator.

Imagine my surprise when I came in to check the meatloaf and look in the cabinet to find a side dish to make and the eggs were staring back at me????? and I checked the fridge and the bread crumds and spices I used in there.

Boy am I glad I was the one who caught it first......
  4. victoria

victoria New Member

you're right, that WOULD probably happen!

I KNOW I've done similar things but - shoot I can't even remember them. Perhaps sometimes not remembering is a blessing!