funny neck

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ellie5320, Aug 18, 2008.

1. ellie5320

ellie5320 New Member

when I have been sitting at the computer for a while then move my neck I get a funny sort of "clunking " not sure how to explain it . anyone else?
    I have also been getting an earache but not from an infection but it hurts to lay on it and the cold hurts it also are these just some more strange symptoms?
  2. pasara

pasara New Member

i don't think the neck stuff is your fibro. sitting at a computer can really take a toll on your posture, which can cause a lot more tension and "out-of-whack-ness" in your whole muscular-skeletal system. of course with fibro you are more susceptible/sensitive to the pain this may cause and the increased tension in your body can exacerbate fibro pain.

you can google something like "computer use and posture" or "computer use and back pain" and you will see tons of articles that include ways to prevent pain or other symptoms.

it sounds like you would benefit from seeing a good chiropractor and/or massage therapist. for me these are essential.
  3. kitteejo

kitteejo Member

I have a feeling of worms crawling under my skin on the back of my neck when I'm fatigued. It's really weird.

I get a sore neck from sleeping in bed, think I need a new pillow.