Funny pics. A little therapeutic HUMOR

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by rockgor, Oct 17, 2008.

1. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Go see above. Guaranteed to brighten the day of

some folks here. (Not necessarily you, of course.) But, as

we all know, no one pill can help everydobby.

2. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Hi Rock,

Those were some funny pics! Where do people come up with these things?

I loved the tray you can put your fingers in, I sure could have used that back in my college days when I was a waitress. I dropped a drink or two and also had a dessert fly off of one of those small trays and into the lap of a very surprised customer, oops!

That belt may be better than some diets. I'm sure it would be a great deterrent to opening the refrigerator door.

My daughter would love that shower mic, I always hear her singing with her cute little 7 yr. old voice. And I could use that quick pod to take pics with my kids. We like to hold up the camera in front of ourselves and make funny faces. :)

And the magnifying glass (or picture?) on the bottom of the Starbucks cup, hilarious! What a great joke to play on an unsuspecting friend or stranger sitting near you. Of course, they might make a mess spitting out their own drink from spontaneous laughter.

Thanks for the smile, Kim :)
    [This Message was Edited on 10/17/2008]
    [This Message was Edited on 10/18/2008]
  3. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

very amusing and some good ideas there especially the stairs, imagine the clutter you could hide.

Put a smile on my face Rock.

4. Janalynn

Janalynn New Member

I am constantly (well my son, too)thinking of the 'new' invention. Makes you realize what simple ideas are really out there!
    Regarding the cup with what looks like a magnifying glass - not sure if that's what it is or just a pic of a large mouth. We found a great store in town that has really different cool gift items and they have great party paper cups. Each has a different profile on them - so when you hold them up to drink, it doesn't look like you - they are hysterical! Some have nose rings, mustaches, different noses, overbites etc.

I love the coffee cup/cookie holder - what a novel idea for serving guests- now one that held a donut, would be great!
  5. zenouchy

zenouchy Member

These were so laugh out loud funny, but it really crescendoed when I saw the adorable little kid wearing the chest hair t-shirt. Speaking of two things that don't belong together!

This was indeed a great pill with no co-pay and laughter as a side effect. The FDA is extremely behind!

All the best,

6. springwater

springwater Active Member

Loved the coffee mug with cookie holder and the glass with finger and thumb holds in them...what a great gift that would be; the sponge mic made me laugh out loud.

Thanks for posting, great stuff

God Bless
  7. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

Hey Rock, I love the shoe caddy, what a great idea. I could probably fit all my shoes if I had drawers going all the way up the stairs.

Love them,

thanks Rock
  8. sleepyinlalaland

sleepyinlalaland New Member

was a brilliant idea. How many people, travelers and "celebrators" especially, have to count on finding strangers to snap a commenorative photo of themselves. You could even stick this in your backpack and snap you and your buddies after scaling Mt. Everest! I love the simplicity of it and the why-didn't-anyone-think-of-it before aspect.

The stair drawers are clever, but they scare me. Considering how careless my kids were about closing drawers, I can just picture a mis-step on the way down. (but that's me and my catastrophic thinking)