Fuze Drinks

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jaminhealth, Oct 14, 2012.

1. jaminhealth

jaminhealth Well-Known Member

I just found these recently and buy the Slenderize version....very low sugar and carbs and pretty refreshing, with added vitamins.

Checked out some testimonals and everyone seems to say they are pretty good....
  2. jaminhealth

but mainly have been drinking the Vitamin Water and cutting it down with half water, so not to get all the sugar....but found the Fuze and it's kinda interesting....like the Tropical Punch slenderize...

Volvic, wonderful water....I get it when it's on sale...I've also been buying Eternal and Essentia both higher in alkaline....and add the pH drops to my arrowhead distilled water....

Hydrating is Essential.......I've been doing some juicing again and also eating some Celery before bed, like Celery, it has so many healthy properties.....great for BP and joints and high in fiber.....jam
  3. jaminhealth

rainbow talked a lot about Cell Food drops....I had a bottle but didn't buy anymore....

I don't have room in my kitchen for a juicer so my blender works ok, my juice is pulpier but the pulp is good, good fiber...
  4. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Member

Where do you get both of those drinks. I have tried possibly the Sbe sometime ago which was pretty good. I just hate to spend the money but rairly go to Health food stores or places like that to get stuff. Most of my vits and supps I get on-line, much better prices.

What do the drops do and where do you get them.? Not sure I have heard of them.

Thanks !

Hugz,
    Granni
  5. jaminhealth

most people drink...all water is acidic unless one buys a special bottle water that is high in pH levels.....

I buy pH Body Rescue drops online and going to do an order today, I don't want to run out of them....these are my addiction to making my body more alkaline.

The drinks are MOSTLY at my regular supermarkets.....Volvic is at the health food stores. When it's on sale, I'll buy some bottles, the water is SO GOOD.....
  6. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Member

Will keep an eye out for them. Maybe I can pick some up on a good sale. Realliy looking for bargains these days.

Granni
  7. jaminhealth

10 for $10 too, but I usually buy 4-5 bottles at a time and drink 1/2 bottle a day or so...it's only me...

Volvic is a pH water from France or Austria or somewhere over there....another person on the FM board talked highly about it and whole foods had it on sale a while back and I bought a case.....when I had a little more $$$ in my checkbook...

Fiji is supreme water too....