Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by soulten, Jun 17, 2010.

1. soulten

soulten Member

Our friend fuzzy1111 or Paul to those who knew him better has passed away.
  2. gapsych

gapsych New Member

How awful. When was this person on the board. The name sounds vaguely familiar.

Keep us updated.

3. spacee

spacee Member

I honestly don't remember the moniker but still he was one of us. And we are dying.

Breaks my heart.

4. gapsych

gapsych New Member

Please, if you have negative things about this situation put it on my post. This thread is for grieving.

I think this means two members have died in the last several years. Someone else's husband committed suicide because of this DD.

Soulton. Thanks so much for letting us know. I know you are grieving but when you can please let us get to know this person.

[This Message was Edited on 06/17/2010]
  5. AuntTammie

AuntTammie New Member

My thoughts & prayers go out to all who knew him.
  6. Misfit101

Misfit101 New Member

My heart goes out to his family and friends. My deepest condolences.
  7. fallenstar1962

fallenstar1962 New Member

God's speed on your journey home.. may peace be all you feel now

8. shirley1259

shirley1259 New Member

Just know that you will see him again and he is no longer suffering. He is now watching over you. My sincere sympathy
  9. Debra49659

Debra49659 New Member

Paul...rest in peace, you are at peace now.

To Paul's family or friends:

I did not know Paul, however it is no way lessens my sympathy to you all.

10. blueeyedgrl73

blueeyedgrl73 New Member

Is this the same fuzzy who came to chat sometimes? I'm so sorry to hear this :(
  11. gapsych

gapsych New Member

Who knows if there really was a member named Fuzzy1111? However, the sentiment would be the same if any in our community died.

We may never know.

John Donne

Meditation XVII: No man is an island...

"All mankind is of one author, and is one volume; when one man dies, one chapter is not torn out of the book, but translated into a better language; and every chapter must be so translated...As therefore the bell that rings to a sermon, calls not upon the preacher only, but upon the congregation to come: so this bell calls us all: but how much more me, who am brought so near the door by this sickness....No man is an island, entire of itself...any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee."
  12. gapsych

gapsych New Member

The reality is that sometimes we don't get closure. Sad, but true.

13. blueeyedgrl73

blueeyedgrl73 New Member

Soulten is female and used to come here quite frequently as did many others before this board became so argumentative. Fuzzy and soulten both frequented the chat room here as did many others. I started here as fuzzy was tapering off but I am thinking he is the same fuzzy I remember.

I'm sure she posted this for members who remembered him and I'm sure she will be back to clarify that this is the one and same fuzzy that some of us remember.

This site has lost a lot of great members and it is a very sad thing. There are many that stayed and I am glad for that. Hopefully, things will build back up on the more positive side of support that we all need.

I am sad for the loss of fuzzy.
  14. blueeyedgrl73

blueeyedgrl73 New Member

As I said above...I know them from the chat room here and they may have posted years ago on the message boards but I am not sure. I chatted with them both a long time ago here. I'm sure she posted this for those of us who used to chat with him. There used to be a large group of us here who were friendly but things have changed here.

She posted this for those of us who knew him. If you didn't know him...then that's ok...but it was meant for those of us who did. I'm sure there are many others who remember him who might still read the boards.
  15. blueeyedgrl73

blueeyedgrl73 New Member

Let me try to explain this better :)

Say you, Jamin, and I were talking on this board or in the chat room for a few months (this is just an example). Say that something happened where I didn't want to come to this board anymore but you and Jamin stayed. Jamin and I stayed in touch sometimes. She found out I had passed so she comes here to let people know that may have known me. You are grateful for this information because you remember me. Some new people don't know me at all...so they are asking who I am.

Fuzzy used to come here to the chat rooms so Soulten wanted those of us who remembered him to know that he had passed. She kept in touch with him but I didn't. I barely knew him but I'm grateful for her for posting about his death.

Hope this makes sense.