Gall Bladder Symptoms

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by alec, Oct 27, 2005.

1. alec

alec New Member

Is there anything you can to relieve these? I don't want to go to the doctor, bu think I'm having either gall bladder or some type of indigestions problems. I feel like I have a boulder under my right ribs and nausea and chest discomfort. I'm really miserable. I've been diagnosed with costo in the past, but this is different. Also had battery of heart tests about 5 years ago which were OK. My blood pressure and heart rate are OK.

Hope someone can give me some suggestions for relief. Thanks for all you do.

Mrs. Alec
  2. alec

alec New Member

I'm not sure, but it seems like I have problems after I eat, but sometimes worse if I go too long between eating. Does that make any sense at all?

I started taking Omega 3, etc. gel caps and I think they didn't agree with me, but I don't know how long to blame them or if the Omegas really had anything to do with this.

I hope surgery isn't the only solution.

Thanks
  3. hurts2003

hurts2003 New Member

but please go get it checked out. If it is your gall bladder, it will only get worse. If you have a bad attack you will thick you're having a heart attack. I had to put up with mine for 4 mths because I was pregnant. I was down to eating dry toast because if I ate anything else I thought I would die. I had surgery when my oldest was 8 weeks old (16 yrs ago), they did mine the old way with the incision. Now they do a small hole thru the navel and it isn't that bad or so I've been told.

AS far as the heart goes- you can never be to careful. My Aunt had eye surgery in Feb. and they did an EKG and blood work and said everything was fine. On April 10, she had a massive heart attack and laid in CICU hooked to machines for over 3 weeks before she passed. 2 weeks before the heart attack she told my mom that her heart was the strongest part she had (had carncer twice and was a diabetic). Her blood pressure was normal the night before because I checked it for her (122 over 76).

Please don't play around with it. Get it checked out.
  4. alec

alec New Member

Thanks for the heads up on the heart thing. It seems like I go to the doctor for this pain and that pain and I just hate to go back for yet another pain. May have to break down and go anyway. I'm scheduled for a yearly mamogram next week, and that always seems to kick up my costochondritis. So what do you do?