Gallstones, Fatty Tissue around Liver? Probably OT.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by NyroFan, Jul 8, 2006.

1. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

I do not know what to do. The doctor told me to leave the gallbladder alone, along with the gallstones. I never heard of this before. Is he possibly mistaken?

Also, through ultrasound again, he found fatty tissue around liver. Doesn't 'fatty tissuae' go into cancer in the future. That is also to be left alone.

Did you ever hear about gallstones not being removed?
    I am completely beside my self and worried.

thanks,

nyrofan
  2. gnanny

gnanny New Member

My daughter developed them with both pregnancies. Caused her a lot of pain. Each time they would settle down and not bother her again. Her oldest is now 6 youngest is 4, had gall stones with each one...they showed up on the ultra sound if I remember correctly. I am positive that she did not have surgery and she is just fine.

I hope that helps put your mind at ease a little.

Best wishes, Stephanie
  3. reckabek

reckabek New Member

I was 27 and needed my gallbladder removed, i knew it would need to eventually come out cause it was "sluggish" slow working, there was "sludge" in it??? i alos w/ the Ultrasound found out i had fatty liver...im assuming same thing as u??? i believe its the same.

My gall bladder eventually died and was gangreen and infecting other organs....at 27 mind u....i had lost a bunch of weight, due to eating accordingly to the pain. LOWFAT lack o' dairy!!! smalllllll potions, alot a day!

i was told to not have to worry about developing PSEROUSIS...or how ever u spell it, of the liver, i must maitain a healthy weight, and not take up drinking and drugs,
    LOTS oh' fiber and lowfat!!!! its been tough, ive put on a few lbs since...UGGGG but im trying still

If u r overweight they say fatty liver deposited will occure, or from alchohol, drugs...it all leads to psorosis...unless u take care of yourself.

i need to maitain yearly liver blood work, to make sure everything is all good.

this liver issue, makes me angry at the DR.'s and lack'o meds...cause im OD'ing on OTC meds, that aint no good, instead of 1 vicodin or muscle relaxer a day@@@@ but NOOOOO....4 motrins, 6-8 xtra stregth tylenols and 2 aleves in a day, ..he put me back on neurontin, but it didnt surpress the pain so i stopped that, why add drugs that r killing me, if they r not helping me right!!!!

well hopefully its just as i have and its no biggy...sometimes as for the gallbladder, they keep em in....if u want it out say something..r u in alot of pain? maybe u can pass the stones?? i have no clue...i didnt have that!!!! well i hope i answered something, beck!!!