Game 141: WHAT In The World?!?! (Oct 21)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Soul*, Oct 21, 2013.

1. windblade

windblade Active Member

Soul - that was fun looking at your gallery of drawings. My favorites are the animal ones - the baby duck and the parrot especially, and the green caterpillar. And the one on top now - the hatchling baby bird made me laugh. And so did the giraffe lips. LOL - it took a bit to make out what I was seeing. Thanks for sharing your link.

I could see how your elephant one (avatar) developed into something very uniquely yours.

Judy
    Soul* likes this.
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

Now I'm going crazy too wondering what the plant is. I grew pachysandra, but it didn't have flowers on it. It's making me more eager to find out since Barry doesn't know! Makes it more mysterious.
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

Soul - where is the 'like' button to click on? Can't find it.
    ConfusedInPA likes this.
  4. Soul*

Soul* Active Member

Yep that's where the like is :D

Gotta love a good mystery LOL

My mom's gonna check our suggestions once the plant starts to flower so she will have a little more to compare. I'll try and make a few more pictures this weekend.
  5. Soul*

Soul* Active Member

I guess this IS a mystery board Diane LOL :p
    If you enjoy the pictures there will be new once added almost daily.
  6. windblade

windblade Active Member

Thanks to Diane and Soul for the 'like button'. It's a cheery feeling to receive one.

I see where it is now. Small print - bottom right. Will test it out on Diane's before me.

Judy
    Soul* likes this.
  7. bct

bct Member

8. windblade

windblade Active Member

Barry - thanks for the laugh!
  9. rockgor

rockgor Active Member

Hi Soul

Went to your gallery. Great pics! I especially liked the parrot, the B & W horse, and Thumper.
    Gordon just walked into the room. He spontaneously admired the parrot. You gots
    magic fingers.

I put your pics on my favorites list. I don't want to gulp them down all at one time.

Rock
  10. Windytalker

Windytalker Member

We may not know what the plant is...but the "Spray Can" gallery is terrific! I'm going to look into the app just for fun when I have more time.:) Your horse and parrot are my favorites.
  11. Soul*

Soul* Active Member

Thanks everyone! Rock, don't worry, new items will be added almost every day :p

Windy it is now released to the google play store too. If you are on Android look for 'Spray Can Beta'.

My notebook crashed and died so I'm trying to get back on track so won't be on here much yet.

Oh and I'm sure we WILL find out what the plant is once it is in full bloom! Just a little more patience, should be soon now. If all goes well I'll be able to make a new picture tomorrow.
  12. Soul*

Soul* Active Member

As promised two more pictures. It's not fully in bloom yet but slowly getting there:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  13. bct

bct Member

The leaves remind me of chrysanthemum leaves. The flowers look like those of an un-open Chrysanthemum or Helichrysum --- but I don't think they are......

Please put us out of our misery! Or give another clue.

Barry :p

14. Soul*

Soul* Active Member

I think they look like chrysanthemum flowers too but are not LOL

Sorry Barry, I can't lessen the suffering, I have no clue either :p

Maybe if the flowers open we'll have more chance to find them.
  15. windblade

windblade Active Member

Oh dear - was hoping it was solved! Hope they bloom soon. When do you think they might open, Soul?

We have dramatic, richly colored Autumn leaves here in the NE. So beautiful - I'm watching them throughout the day. One stunning red Japanese Maple that glows! Nothing blooming here though since we hit freezing weather.

Poor Barry:(

Take care all,
    Judy
  16. Soul*

Soul* Active Member

I think I found them :D Latebloomers on images got me there. In Dutch.

Ajania pacifica ´Gold and Silver´
    Chrysanthemum pacificum ´Gold and Silver´

Anyone said this one, else I'm the winner :p But you all win for patience :D