Game 158: WHAT In The World?!?! (Dec 3)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Soul*, Dec 3, 2013.

1. Soul*

Soul* Active Member

[​IMG]
    Bonus points for the where... but mainly the what???
  2. rockgor

rockgor Active Member

Well, my first thought was puffer fish. But with them you can usually see a tail or a fin or
    something sticking out. Maybe it would help if I took some drugs to expand my consciousness.

Rock
  3. Soul*

Soul* Active Member

Nope, drugs won't do you any good, though it may give a different experience it will only narrow your true consciousness and harm your brain.
    There are better ways to really expand your consciousness and drugs alcohol and the like are not amongst them. :p

You are somewhat close with the pufferfish, except that this creature has a different way to protect itself against harm. The creature lives in the sea too and what you see isn't the actual creature... yet...

[​IMG]
    or in a way it is...
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2013
  4. windblade

windblade Active Member

Some kind of jellyfish?
  5. windblade

windblade Active Member

Been looking - could it be a sea-jelly?

Judy
  6. Soul*

Soul* Active Member

Nope it's not a jelly fish. I'll give you another clue, what you see here are the eggs of the creature...
  7. Soul*

Soul* Active Member

Ooooh ooh ohh snail is on the spot, but which one? :p

Another clue is it's in Argentina....

And being lost at sea to find it is good too :D
  8. windblade

windblade Active Member

I did exactly what Diane did - used the exact same wordings - and couldn't find anything. Until this last clue.

Looked up Argentina snail eggs.

And it came up first picture!

It is the Giant Gastropod Egg Capsules. A mollusk.

Adelomelon Brasiliana.

Now I'm going to look up what those things are inside, and what it's all about.

Is anyone having trouble getting a larger font size?????? I'm clicking there, and it's not getting bigger.

Take care all,
    Judy
  9. Soul*

Soul* Active Member

YAY we have a winner~~!!! Congrats Judy!!!

Those things inside are the baby snails I reckon. That's what they look like to me, I guess the egg is just to keep them safe untill they are big enough to withstand the preditors in the ocean.

I don't try and change the font anymore, I think I had trouble with it bit back too, once I'm up to it I will try and change my browser setting again so that everything shows up in the font I want automatically...
  10. Stixx

Stixx Member

Now it's been said, I can definitely see snails now :)
    Soul* likes this.
  11. rockgor

rockgor Active Member

Windblade, re: a larger font, did you highlight your text first? Same thing you do as the first step in cut and paste. Come back and post when you can.

Soul, now I forgot what I was gonna post. Ah, the curse of Alzheimer's. Did you see Jam's post: Reflections. Heart Touching Photos? Worth a look.

Rock
  12. windblade

windblade Active Member

Rock - it works! Here's the proof. Thanks for your instructions - it used to work another way.

Judy