Game 55: WHAT In The World?!?! (Aug 22)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Soul*, Aug 22, 2013.

1. Soul*

Soul* Active Member

Going through some pictures to see if there are more that will be nice to use for a game until Diane is posting new ones. Here is one. Can you name the tree on this one? If you want to leave it open for others to guess too feel free to give hints that will tell me you know what it is without completely giving it away to others. Have fun.

[​IMG]
  2. Soul*

Soul* Active Member

This is the same tree but in April. Should give you an extra hint. It starts with only blossom and after that the leafs start to come.
    [​IMG]
  3. Soul*

Soul* Active Member

And this is a closeup of the blossom. Will post another game for the animal lovers but it will be a HARD one!

[​IMG]
  4. rockgor

rockgor Active Member

Well, Soul

I gave it a try.
    Searched low and high.
    Looked all about.
    All came to naught.

Outlook is grim.
    Energy's dim.
    Run outta wit.
    Now time to quit.

Rock
    o_O
  5. Soul*

Soul* Active Member

Your rhyming is smooth
    Just like it should
    There is help on the way
    You all'll do OK
    It's a little round fruit
    when yellow tastes good.
  6. rockgor

rockgor Active Member

Hi Diane & Soul

That was a fruit? I didn't think it was because if it's a fruit, the tree should be full of them, right.
    I thought it was a ball some kid left there. After climbing up the rope ladder.

Ah, well. Time for my nap.

Tot ziens
    Rock
  7. Soul*

Soul* Active Member

Droom zacht Rock, asian elephants houden de wacht :)

When you zoom in you will find there are more 'balls' stuck in that tree. The ropeladder is there to be able to pick them before the birds do. One more clue, they are about the size of a cherry but they aren't cherries.
  8. Soul*

Soul* Active Member

Nope, no K (further on in the alphabet) and no trunks attached here. The letter isn't in Roy Rogers either... This should help you a little further. Smaller then this picture though. Cherry size or tiny little bit bigger. Hides some more clues here there and everywhere... Gotto love edit... The hidden clues only give a way a part but not the complete name. Careful where you put your cursor, you might get hijacked by a violent family member... :eek:
    Game55.png
  9. Soul*

Soul* Active Member

Luckily there are some cute relatives too and it's not a hedgehog or a hedgedog...
  10. Soul*

Soul* Active Member

Ha, gotta love google, I even found there is a relation between this particular fruit and a mama elephant, african elephant this time though :) Oh and the letter also isn't in Diane's username, or mine, or Rocks for that matter. Heads out to lalaland... will check back tomorrow...
  11. windblade

windblade Active Member

Hi Soul and All,

Guessing an Abiu fruit - shiny, round, yellow.

Judy
  12. Soul*

Soul* Active Member

Judy, nope it's not an Abiu fruit though I will have to look up what that is to make sure there aren't any overlapping names.
    Oooh some of these pictures do look a lot like the fruit I am looking for.
    This fruit isn't a tropical one though. It grows a lot in Europe.
  13. Soul*

Soul* Active Member

Let's see, I will list all the clues there are in this post to make it easier on you lot:

Post 1: There is a very silly hidden link o_O in there that will give you an idea what family of fruits to look in on...
    Post 2: Blossoms end of April, no leafs yet
    Post 5: Little round fruit, when yellow tastes good
    Post 8: Cherry size but not cherries and another silly hidden clue link to another name given to this family of fruits
    Post 10: Not starting with a K (further on in the alphabet), starting letter isn't in Roy Rogers. And post 10 has a very dangerous other silly hidden link too, find at your own risk :p
    Post 11: Yet another clue about the origin of it's family...
    Post 12: The exact name I'm looking for is found in a Mama elephants name (African one so not Indra) And not starting with a letter in Diane's (ConfusedInPA) or Rocks (rockgor) or my (Soul) username.
    Post 14: Not an Abiu fruit. Not tropical. Grows in Europe.
    Post 15: The starting letter isn't in Judy's (windblade) username either. The starting letter IS in the orange part of my signature 4 times...
  14. Soul*

Soul* Active Member

YAY well done! You are good at this!