Game 75: WHAT In The World?!?! (Sep 1 for Diane to join in :p)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Soul*, Sep 1, 2013.

1. Soul*

Soul* Active Member

In trying to find the answer to one of Diane's games I came across this one. So I thought I might as well post it so Diane can play a game too when she feels like it :D

2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

3. Soul*

Soul* Active Member

Love the stairs Rock, some very scary looking ones too though :p
  4. Darrae

Darrae Member

To me, this appears to be an artists rendition of a tornado. Am I even remotely close?

5. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Active Member

Hi AWL,

That is what it looks like to me. I have looked and looked and so far nothing. Thought this might be easy, Soul :)!! Ha

I even took a break from my cutting g up veggies, etc. for our stir fry later on. I decided to check out the newest game by Soul. Looks like I am not doing to well.

Good grief . I agree Dar that it does look like a tornado type structure made out of pipes. However, wasn't doing to well with that descriptions. Got lots of tornado pictures.

Guess I will look a little more till it is time to cook :)!!! Yes Soul and Diane - are we even close???

6. rockgor

Hi Dar

Same thing I thought. It kinda looks like it's made outta pipes. Maybe it was once
    the artist's pipe dream.

Just woke up from a nap. Gordon was gonna make soup. Guess I'll go see if he has
    finished the construction or if it is still pipe A dream. BTW, Gordon does not smoke opium. HaHa!
    (But he does smoke Benson & Hedges.)

I remember buying my uncle a present when I was about ten: a carton of cigarettes. Cost me
    a pretty hefty sum: $2.50. Nowadays I think a carton costs $60-70. A lotta money to
    poison yourself.

Hope my post doesn't go puff.

PS Gordon just showed up. I asked him the price of cigarettes. He said, "I dunno. $30 a
    carton, I guess." He buys them at Costco. I just checked a Costco site. Their price to licensed
    retailers is $81.63 plus a delivery charge of $20. Yumpin' Yiminee. Talk about money
    going up in smoke.

He also says he decided on chicken soup and it needs to simmer in the crockpot a couple hours more.

(BTW, "pipe dream' is derived from the concept of the dreams of those who smoked opium pipes.)
  7. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Active Member

I give up on those pipes at least for tonight.

Rock - Do you know how Gordon makes chicken soup in the crock pot? Curious always looking for new but very easy recipes without to many ingredients :)!!

I have been to busy to really look hard for these pictures. It is fun when I get the chance and then don't get to frustrated.

All I can say is I am glad I no longer smoke at those prices. I gave that up many years ago. To busy and was wasting them and I thought they were getting expensive when they went up to 25 cents a pack :)! he he

See you later alligator -

8. TigerLilea

TigerLilea Active Member

The "Singing, Ringing Tree". To hear it go to:

Soul* likes this.
  9. rockgor

Hey! Good for you, Tiger Lilea. I'll have to listen to it later. It's hot here in LA. Gordon has
    5-6 fans going. Can't hear a thing.

Granni, Gordon doesn't use a recipe. Just puts water, meat and veggies in the crock pot.
    (Sometimes he uses chicken broth.) About 5 hours later he pokes stuff with a chop stick
    to see if more cooking is needed. Usually isn't.

10. windblade

windblade Active Member

Not sure I would want to live near that:eek:
  11. Soul*

Soul* Active Member

YAY great going you all, congrats TigerLilea. Lol Wind, I'm with you on not wanting to live near that but I believe it is on top of a hill somewhere in England so probably a remote area...

Granni I came across this one when I was looking for that instrument that Diane posted in a game. I typed in unusual instruments and this was one of the things that came up.
  12. rockgor

Windblade, I share your concern. And I'm sure I wouldn't want to live near that thing. Los
    Angeles is already way too noisy. A real puzzler, Soul. But it's a musical instrument on which one
    can't play a reel.

Does it remind anyone else of a cobra?