Game 75: WHAT In The World?!?! (Sep 1 for Diane to join in :p)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Soul*, Sep 1, 2013.

1. Soul*

Soul* Active Member

In trying to find the answer to one of Diane's games I came across this one. So I thought I might as well post it so Diane can play a game too when she feels like it :D

game.jpg
  2. rockgor

rockgor Active Member

3. Soul*

Soul* Active Member

Love the stairs Rock, some very scary looking ones too though :p
  4. Darrae

Darrae Member

Hi,

To me, this appears to be an artists rendition of a tornado. Am I even remotely close?

Dar
  5. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Member

Hi AWL,

That is what it looks like to me. I have looked and looked and so far nothing. Thought this might be easy, Soul :)!! Ha

I even took a break from my cutting g up veggies, etc. for our stir fry later on. I decided to check out the newest game by Soul. Looks like I am not doing to well.

Good grief . I agree Dar that it does look like a tornado type structure made out of pipes. However, wasn't doing to well with that descriptions. Got lots of tornado pictures.

Guess I will look a little more till it is time to cook :)!!! Yes Soul and Diane - are we even close???

Hugz,
    Granni
  6. rockgor

rockgor Active Member

Hi Dar

Same thing I thought. It kinda looks like it's made outta pipes. Maybe it was once
    the artist's pipe dream.

Just woke up from a nap. Gordon was gonna make soup. Guess I'll go see if he has
    finished the construction or if it is still pipe A dream. BTW, Gordon does not smoke opium. HaHa!
    (But he does smoke Benson & Hedges.)

I remember buying my uncle a present when I was about ten: a carton of cigarettes. Cost me
    a pretty hefty sum: $2.50. Nowadays I think a carton costs $60-70. A lotta money to
    poison yourself.

Hope my post doesn't go puff.

Rock

PS Gordon just showed up. I asked him the price of cigarettes. He said, "I dunno. $30 a
    carton, I guess." He buys them at Costco. I just checked a Costco site. Their price to licensed
    retailers is $81.63 plus a delivery charge of $20. Yumpin' Yiminee. Talk about money
    going up in smoke.

He also says he decided on chicken soup and it needs to simmer in the crockpot a couple hours more.

(BTW, "pipe dream' is derived from the concept of the dreams of those who smoked opium pipes.)
  7. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Member

I give up on those pipes at least for tonight.

Rock - Do you know how Gordon makes chicken soup in the crock pot? Curious always looking for new but very easy recipes without to many ingredients :)!!

I have been to busy to really look hard for these pictures. It is fun when I get the chance and then don't get to frustrated.

All I can say is I am glad I no longer smoke at those prices. I gave that up many years ago. To busy and was wasting them and I thought they were getting expensive when they went up to 25 cents a pack :)! he he

See you later alligator -

Luv,
    Granni
  8. TigerLilea

TigerLilea Member

The "Singing, Ringing Tree". To hear it go to:

Soul* likes this.
  9. rockgor

rockgor Active Member

Hey! Good for you, Tiger Lilea. I'll have to listen to it later. It's hot here in LA. Gordon has
    5-6 fans going. Can't hear a thing.

Granni, Gordon doesn't use a recipe. Just puts water, meat and veggies in the crock pot.
    (Sometimes he uses chicken broth.) About 5 hours later he pokes stuff with a chop stick
    to see if more cooking is needed. Usually isn't.

Rock
  10. windblade

windblade Active Member

Not sure I would want to live near that:eek:
  11. Soul*

Soul* Active Member

YAY great going you all, congrats TigerLilea. Lol Wind, I'm with you on not wanting to live near that but I believe it is on top of a hill somewhere in England so probably a remote area...

Granni I came across this one when I was looking for that instrument that Diane posted in a game. I typed in unusual instruments and this was one of the things that came up.
  12. rockgor

rockgor Active Member

Windblade, I share your concern. And I'm sure I wouldn't want to live near that thing. Los
    Angeles is already way too noisy. A real puzzler, Soul. But it's a musical instrument on which one
    can't play a reel.

Does it remind anyone else of a cobra?

Rock
  13. jumpshot

jumpshot Member

thank U, I'm not good w/ computers and the thread instructions < I couldn't do, brain fog to w/ CFIDS of l5 yrs. Anyone of RIFE machines, this EAV is electro acunpuncture similar, and I know 2 church of CHrist brothers of mine who went to FLA. and were cured of LYME> by sonridgehealthcenter. Is this EAV quackery, try google EAV german machines and read some, there have been lawsuits against practitioner using these and falsely diagnosing etc. on the other hand I've seen my friend go from nite to day except he still has some fatigue from lyme, but all his symptoms are gone. the pract. told my friend he cured a guy of ALS (gehrigs disease) he lived for 8 yrs then got shot. We a church friend 45 w/ALS went to the same center and got 3 EAV treatments, you feel bad for 2 wks. from die off per the practitioner. So i'm keeping tabs to see if this church friend (another congregation in KY) gets better. thanks jumpshot