Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by fibromickster, Aug 15, 2008.

1. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

Here is a game to play if you happen to get bored and want to get frustrated. LOL. I finally got it to change one color so far (purple). Good luck

2. stick2013

stick2013 Member

I found a way to cheat and can change it quite quickly.....LOL!!!! I changed it about 15 times in a couple of minutes...
  3. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

If i wanted to go insane i could keep trying. Kind like trying to touch your nose with your tongue.
  4. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

You guys are so funny!!!!

Stick - so you cheated - shame on you!!!

I saw about 5 different colors. Once you get the hang of it it is pretty easy.

5. stick2013

stick2013 Member

I had to......I am using a lap top that has a touch pad. I don't have to use left click, I just touch the pad(same pad as mouse) So it's kind of difficult to use the mouse AND click it at the same time....So I dragged the ball string to the far left top corner and then really moved into the ball and tapped quick.....So Yup I cheated.......Cool game though!!!
  6. kholmes

kholmes New Member

but I had trouble with this one. I got it to change about four times.

I'm easily amused; this was fun, Mickey.
  7. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

My sister in Minnesota sent me this recently. I found it works best if I throw the ball straight up and click it coming down.

Still difficult though.

My attitude about electronic games, Stick, is that if the electronics allow you to do it, then it's not cheating.

8. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

That was how i did it too, throw the ball up high and when it comes down click on it.

It is getting the ball to go up high that is hard.
  9. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

frustrating indeed.

Up and click when coming down was what I did but only managed to change it twice!!!!!

10. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Straight up and click on the way down...but only did it once. Fun.

Think I'll send it to others...they need a bit of frustration in their lives...what a friends for?

11. xphile

xphile New Member

I changed it from blue to red to sea green, all sorts of colors. It wasn't easy though I managed to change it about once every 4 or 5 times.

[This Message was Edited on 08/18/2008]