gamecockfan04 Whats the rest of the story?????

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by carebelle, May 15, 2006.

1. carebelle

carebelle New Member

So what Happen was she surprized with the ring??????????
  2. gamecockfan04

gamecockfan04 New Member

She was, but I didnt get the reaction I was hoping for. I got her a nice memory foam pillow as a mothers day gift from the kids and put the ring in the center of the pillow, then wrapped it up. She ended up opening the wrong side first and the ring fell off the pillow, then she saw it and said thank you hun and put it on. I was kinda dissappointed at the reaction, but she's not feeling good and I have been depressed the past couple of days with the pain Im still in from my hernia surgery. And it didnt work as far as me getting my gift either, grrr. But later last night I had to explain the symbolizm of me putting the ring on the pillow(resembling the ring on the little pillow when we got married) and she finally caught on and said that was sweet. All in all I know she likes it and appreciated the thought, but it just wasnt the reaction and thanks I was hoping for ya know?
    Thanks for checking up, BTW!!!
  3. carebelle

carebelle New Member

sometimes we are in shock when someone does something so sweet for us.She probably isn't feeling well and I can reasure you ,you touched her heart .These are the kind of things that sometimes she won't have a big reaction to but she will be showing her friends and telling them the stories.And she will surprize you sometime with something very sweet.