Gary and Kim re: helptolive.com

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Leaknits, Sep 19, 2002.

1. Leaknits

Leaknits New Member

Gary and Kim: I hope you get this message; it's hard to figure out how to reply to messages. Of course, the fact that I am trying to keep the posting and replying rules for
    4 boards in my head doesn't help any.
    I have found a terrific orthopedic surgeon to make another repair on a hip I broke last May, and my primary doc would not prescribe a scooter for me. Jerk. Guess he doesn't understand that 3 sources of pain, cfs, fibro, and a broken hip cause great difficulty in walking.
    So, guess what? The surgeon said "No problem. I will see to it that you get the scooter." I think those nice people at helptolive must have been praying for me or something equally wonderful, since just a few days after I wrote them, saying I needed to find out if I could get such a thing from them, today arrived with the good news that it WILL happen.
    I'm so happy that they will try to find help for people outside California. There is a deep need for more folks like these!

Lea.
  2. Leaknits

Leaknits New Member

Gary and Kim: I hope you get this message; it's hard to figure out how to reply to messages. Of course, the fact that I am trying to keep the posting and replying rules for
    4 boards in my head doesn't help any.
    I have found a terrific orthopedic surgeon to make another repair on a hip I broke last May, and my primary doc would not prescribe a scooter for me. Jerk. Guess he doesn't understand that 3 sources of pain, cfs, fibro, and a broken hip cause great difficulty in walking.
    So, guess what? The surgeon said "No problem. I will see to it that you get the scooter." I think those nice people at helptolive must have been praying for me or something equally wonderful, since just a few days after I wrote them, saying I needed to find out if I could get such a thing from them, today arrived with the good news that it WILL happen.
    I'm so happy that they will try to find help for people outside California. There is a deep need for more folks like these!

Lea.

[ advertisement ]