Gary Blier

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by m1she11e, May 14, 2009.

1. m1she11e

m1she11e New Member

(I posted this on the Lymes board as well)

I know it is one of the "crazy" things out there, BUT, I hate to leave any stone unturned. Even the crazy stones.

Gary Blier has alot of videos on youtube. The company name is Allergy Alternatives. He has all these Lymes testimonials on his site. Im not gonna try to explain it but it is pretty much about retraining the immune system but not with anything you take internally, etc. I guess some of the other Lyme sites think he is a fraud and people who work for him are going on line and posting.

Is there anyone out there that has any real experience with this "IRT" system he does? I know you arent supposed to post Lymes related things on this board. According the this Gary guy, Lymes is just the main thing they have a reputation for treating. It would not matter what pathogen you had. They are supposedly retraining the immune stystem...

2. AdirondackScarlet

AdirondackScarlet New Member

Interesting post
  3. munch1958

munch1958 Member

In my humble opinion, this is a big steaming giant load of hooey. There is no scientific evidence that it works.
    JPV likes this.
  4. brainfan

brainfan New Member

On his own site he essentially brags about not knowing what he's talking about. He didn't need to mention it though because it's blatantly obvious that he hasn't a clue. Even when he is acting as though he is informed, using the even the most superficial knowledge of biology will tell you that he is completely full of rubbish. Out of all the snake oil I've seen over the years, this is by far the worst. Sure, there are people who claim to have been helped by it. Welcome to the world of placebo.
  5. m1she11e

m1she11e New Member

Funny how after awhile you get to know what appears to be not so legit responses from "supposed" real people who tried the mentioned subjects on these forums.

I dont feel that anyone who was actually sick, and tried or is about to try Gary's program has responded. That tells me a lot right there.

It is still money wasted as the money back guarantee was not that cut and try when I called and asked about it. Oh well...
    [This Message was Edited on 02/21/2012]
  6. bd5driver

bd5driver Member

I would have to agree with you. I have tried this protocol for 8 1/2 months and my condition actually worsened. Of course they attributed this to my not being 'right' with God. I am sorry but when I first took sick, I was not in any relationship, and now they are blaming the one thing that makes me happy in life. They are quick to point fingers that your job did this to you, your parents did this to you. You did it to you. So tired of the blame game with no results. The money back guarantee is only good for 4 weeks and we all know that someone who has a serious condition isn't going to be so improved in 4 weeks that they would know. So you stick it out in hope. I did hope. I did want to believe. But unless you are a straight Christian.. don't go there.