Gas price and Temp check,,,,,,

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sisland, Oct 15, 2008.

1. sisland

sisland New Member

Wow we are down to 3.12 up here in MT.,,,,rumor has it that it will drop below 3.00$ a gallon by Thanksgiving!,,,YEA!,,,,,,,,,,Gas prices are not the only thing that has dropped,,so has the Temp!,,,,26 degrees today,,,BRRRR!

How are prices where you all live?
  2. sisland

sisland New Member

Yep! The southwest territory recieved a foot of snow last weekend!,,,,,it has melted so far,,,,but we just never know!,,,,,Oh' Yes i've already pulled out the fleece and down coats!,,,,,,,,,It sounds really nice where you live!,,,,,,Thanks for your reply!,,,,,,,,and stay comfy!,,,,,,,,,Sis
  3. GreenOnions

GreenOnions New Member

Ted's oldest tells me the price a gas in Wheeling is around $2.95/Gallon. And it's sure as heck cold and damp here.
  4. sisland

sisland New Member

Wow,,,2.95 is a really great price!,,,I gased up today and it had gone down to 2.99,,,,,,couldn't believe it!,,,,,I hope your staying warm too!,,,,,,S
  5. greygodess

greygodess New Member

We are down to 2.84 here in the Detroit area. Hope it goes down further. Godbless
  6. PainPainGoAway

PainPainGoAway New Member

Not kidding, gas has been $2.44 the last few SW Ohio, anyway!

It's getting cold, got down to 29 last night but nice days.
  7. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Gas just dropped to 2.99 here in Chico, CA. Very good news for everyone. Needs to go down more so I urge everyone to continue to conserve.

Temp...86 degrees today. Beautiful. We are so happy to have story house and more sunshine. Surely helps my depression. Felix loves our big backyard, too.

How's your dad? I haven't checked in for a long time, so trying to catch up a bit. We are still doing tons, traveling here and there to consolidate belongings, dealing with hard family issues and good family events. Just life.

How are your girls?

Keep warm. Hopefully fuel oil is down or do you have natural gas?

Take care,

8. sisland

sisland New Member

Thanks for all your informative replies!,,,,,,I'm on a road trip visiting my Girls!,,,,,,so thats why i havn't replied until now,,,,,,,,

i'm now in Lamdeer with my middle gal and her Husband who are Teachers here for the Native kids,,,,,,,The schools are relly nice and the jobs are challenging but do-abull,,,,is that a word?,,,,lolol,,,,

anyway the temps are very low now!,,,,,,50's during the day and 20's overnight,,,,,gas prices are anywhere from 2.85,,,to,,,3.00,,,,,i'll be heading home in a couple days,,,,,so i'll check in then,,,,,,,Hugs to all!,Sis

p.s My Dad is doing Great! Thanks for asking!

9. sisland

sisland New Member

Just stopping in to tell you all that the gas prices have dropped to 2.29 a gallon up hear in Northwest MT.,,,,,,,WoW!,,,,,Temps are 20,s - 30's at night and up around the 50's still in the daytime,,,,,,,,it's been very cloudy and rainy for the last couple of day's ,,,,,,Hope all is well and that your Gas prices are dropping too!,,,S
  10. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

Here is St. Louis gas is $2.05 p/gallon, Wow, I think it has been 2 years since it was that low. The temperature is in the 70's, sunny and beautiful. I sure wish it would stay like this, however, as well all know, old man winter will be here soon.

11. sisland

sisland New Member

2.05 is really good! and that 70 degree mark sounds so good right now! Do you have harsh winters in St. Louis?,,,,,,The cold is very hard on all of us!,,,,,Hope your having a great night!,,,,Sis
  12. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

Yes, we really do have harsh winters, it usually starts in January when the really bad weather starts coming.

Today it is another sunny, warm 70's day, however, I think this will be it. They are calling for rainy cold days ahead. I wished I would have called in sick today, LOL.

Have a great day Sis

13. omeeomy

omeeomy New Member

Here in Va: It's beautiful today temp 66 sunshine. Leaves are still on the trees lots of color.

Gas Reg 2.18 a gallon.

14. sisland

sisland New Member

Wheather in V.A. sounds wonderful Omeomy!,,,,,We woke up to 19 degrees!,,,,,,Brrr!,,,,,Yesterday the gas price was down to 2.19 here too!,,,,,,,,,,,,,Couldn't Believe my eyes!,,,,,Thanks to you and Mickey again for your replies!,,,,Sis
  15. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

OMG Sis, last night gas was down to 1.97, I couldn't believe it. I can't even remember the last time it was that low.

The weather is cool and crisp, about 50. Brrrrr But it is sunny so that is nice. Have a great weekend.

16. Jorgie

Jorgie New Member

I got gas yesterday for 2.59 for the cheap stuff here in Santa Barbara, CA.

Temp is 75
  17. sisland

sisland New Member

Oooo,,,,Mickey 1.97,,,that sounds like a 1980's something price! all i can say is filler-up!,,,,lolol,,,,and enjoy the sunny crisp wheather !,,,,

Diane,,,,,Pittsburgh shouldn't be far behind!,,,,,Heard last night that a Barrel of Crude went for $ 60.00,,,thats quite a drop from the sept-oct prices of $140.00 something!

Maybe i should have been a Meteroloigist ,,,,hope i spelled that one right!,,,,,lolol,,,,,The wheather was really nice up here yesterday ,,,Sunny and 50,,,,,,Today however Rainy and 30's :(,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I've been walking almost everyday since August and I hope to continue for as long as possible,,,,,,so many benefits health wise from the walks!,,,,,,,,,,Hope your both having a great day!,,,,,S
  18. sisland

sisland New Member

Great Place santa Barbara!,,,Nice Temp,,,,Not to bad of a price for gas!,,,,Hope it keeps dropping for you too!,,,,,,,S

[This Message was Edited on 11/07/2008]
  19. omeeomy

omeeomy New Member

Well gas prices in Southwest Va (ta da) 2.07. Filled up van for the first in a long time.

Temps up to 41 today.

[This Message was Edited on 11/10/2008]
  20. sisland

sisland New Member

Thanks for your replies!,,,,,Wonder why the price is still so High in Hawaii? Foreverfriends,,,,,,I guess it's going down though so thats Great news!,,,,,,,,It's still 2.10 here so i'm going to fill up today as i'm heading up to visit my Dad,,,,,,,V.A. sounds like it's catching up Omeomy!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I've only filled it up twice in the last year too!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Here's Hopeing the prices keep dropping and Stablize Soon!,,,,,,When i was 18 the price was 0.47 a gallon,,,,,,,we all would probably pass out if that happened!,,,,,,,,S