Gas Price and Temp Updates,,,,

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sisland, Dec 15, 2008.

1. sisland

sisland New Member

Well the gas price has dropped to 1.53 up Here in MT. and The Temp has also dropped to -10 today,,,,Yea!,,,,,Happy Holidays Everyone!,,,,Sis
  2. sisland

sisland New Member

Yep we got about a foot of snow all in one night on Saturday!,,,,,Your wheather sounds Wonderful!,,,,I always ask myself Why? do I live here in this cold land every winter!.,,,,,,,,maybe someday i'll get to be a snow bird!,,,,,,,,,,Bless You and Yours!,,,,,,Sis
  3. sisland

sisland New Member

wanted to report that it's 4 degrees above zero today! feels like a heat wave,,,although it's now snowing to beat the Band!,,,,Will take the snow above the cold and wind anyday!,,,,,,Sis
    [This Message was Edited on 12/17/2008]
  4. sisland

sisland New Member

Thanks for checkin' in!,,,,,sounds wonderful wheather wise in Phoenix!,,,,,,I keep forgetting to tell you that i Have a Niece and her Husband and Baby that live there!!,,,,On the Military base,,,,,,,They were Married last year about this time,,,,and now have a beautiful little boy!,,,,,,,,She's a cosmotologist and He does something hi-tech in the military there,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Your gas price is very simalir to ours!,,,so nice to have it that low now

The Kids are comming in spirts for the holidays so ,,,that just means that i get to keep having little X-mas parties,,lolol,,,,,just got done talking to my Pop on the phone and will travle to see him on saturday if the wheather clears up!,,,,,He's so sweet about making sure we don't drive on the treatcherous (sp) roads if it's not absoloutley a must!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Might have to mail him his gift (Sad!)!

Glad to hear that your Mom is home from the hospitial!,,,,Yes ,,,enjoy her as much as possible!,,,,,,,Have a Very merry Christmas and a Very Blessed new year!,,,,,,HUgs!,,,,,Sis and Lucky,,,,