GC MAF Yogurt

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by abbylily, May 19, 2012.

1. abbylily

abbylily New Member

Does anyone know of a source for GcMAF yogurt? I have MS, a nagalase level of 4.0 and cannot take the injections due to possibility of replapse. The yogurt is safer for MS patients. Thanks
  2. threechordmonty

threechordmonty New Member

This MAF yogurt is available from Dr. Enlander.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/maf-878-probiotic-/280894150772?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4166989874#ht_500wt_1156
  3. MicheleK

MicheleK Member

Dr. Enlander has stated that this should not be used by those with auto-immune diseases, which MS is.
  4. abbylily

abbylily New Member

I know that the injectable GCMAF is contraindicated with MS. because it can cause relapse due to the healing inflammatory response it creates.
    I did not think the probiotic type was though. I just watched the video, and did not hear anything about MS. Where is it that you heard that please? Thank you for your responses. Do you know if the yogurt is available in the US yet? Is Dr. Enlander in England?
  5. ghosalb

ghosalb New Member

Dr. Enlander is in NY city, 5th Ave and 68th street.
  6. cisasnaps

cisasnaps Member

I thought the injectable GcMaf was a stronger form than what is in the MAF 878. It's so, so confusing because on forums they are used interchangeably, yet other spaces, they seem to be two different things. Dr. E. suggested I try the MAF to see how I react before going for the injections. I know there area benefits to the probiotics, but I'm definitely not taking it for that. Anyone who can help me with this!?
  7. spacee

spacee Member

Please look at LowDoseNaltrexone dot org site. Doctors are getting excited
    about LDN.

I am getting script for CFS tomorrow.

Linda
  8. MicheleK

MicheleK Member

Hi Abbey, I am sorry I haven't been online to answer your question about MS and the yogurt.
    I got that information on the Yogurt directly from Dr. Enlander himself. He also posted it on his Facebook page. If you go there you can scroll back and find the warning.

I agree with the previous poster here, if you have MS and have not tried Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN), you should give it a try. The most reliable source of information for LDN is: The Low Dose Naltrexone Research Trust. They have a website, Facebook page and a wonderful YouTube page with interviews of many experienced doctors who treat patients with LDN. They also have tons of interviews with MS patients who are on LDN.

All the best to you, MicheleK