Genuine Stress Test please check your stress levels

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by paulmack, Mar 16, 2007.

1. paulmack

paulmack New Member

A friend of mine in the US sent me this & he says it's the most extraordinarily accurate Stress Tester known to mankind.

Make Sure you read this before you look at the picture in my profile or it won't make any sense!!

I am not sure exactly how it works, but this is amazingly accurate. Read the full description before looking at the picture.

The picture has 2 identical dolphins in it. It was used in a case study on stress levels at St. Mary's Hospital.

Look at both dolphins jumping out of the water. The dolphins are identical.

A closely monitored scientific study revealed that, in spite of the fact that the dolphins are identical, a person under stress would find differences in the two dolphins. The more differences a person finds between the dolphins, the more stress that person is experiencing.

Look at the photograph and if you find more than one or two differences you may want to take a vacation.

I must be fine...can't see any differences at all....
  2. joyfully

joyfully New Member

OMG, too funny. I needed a laugh today! What is the # of my travel agent?????
  3. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Why do you keep talking about Dolphins?????

I see a picture of two identical cows grazing in a pasture.

Do i need a vacation also??

I thing i'll book a plane to Scotland!! And drop in unannouced on a certain somebody! We can go squirrel hunting and find all the NUTZs!!!

4. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

I think the one on the left has a slightly longer kilt.

5. SleepyMama

SleepyMama New Member

I REALLY need a vacation. Thanks goodness you posted this I now have an excuse!
  6. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

A direct quote from my 13 year son when i should him your stress test picture!

"Oh-my-gosh, the things they do these days!"

7. elliespad

elliespad Member

And I trust No animals were harmed in the making of this stress test? And now I'm wondering, can cows swim?
    [This Message was Edited on 03/16/2007]
  8. paulmack

paulmack New Member

Glad you all enjoyed it.Gave me a chuckle to read your fun comments,lol.
    Elliespad,I can assure you no animals were hurt during the making of the stress test,it's not a "real test",its only the makings of a good editor,haha.
    Morningsonshine,your son sounds like the smartest of us all with his wise comments.
  9. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

absolutely blooming brilliant.

10. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I'll take this as a sign! I think somewhere tropical sounds very nice right now.

Loved the laugh.