GEOPATHIC STRESS has anyone been tested??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tennisnut, Oct 19, 2008.

1. tennisnut

tennisnut New Member

I visited a new Naturopath, who seems very smart and pleasant. She freaked me our however by saying that I tested the highest she has ever seen for Geopathic Stress, which I had never heard of.

She suggests I get someone out to check the house, especially the bedroom, where we are targeted the longest.

I would be interested to know if anyone has been down that path.
    Cheers TN
  2. neldwn2me

neldwn2me New Member

I have never heard of Geopathic Stress before. but then agin, I do learn most of my knowlegde from this siet. Im going to look into it. Thanks for keeping me on top of new things. And good luck to you.
  3. limbo

limbo Member

I have , and my docter asked if I lived by power lines and I do. Freaks me yet. This Dr is a MD and DO that treats with homeopacthic. How did she test you?
  4. limbo

limbo Member

I have , and my docter asked if I lived by power lines and I do. Freaks me yet. This Dr is a MD and DO that treats with homeopacthic. How did she test you?
  5. limbo

limbo Member

6. tennisnut

tennisnut New Member

Thanks for the reply. She tested me with a Vega machine which also showed high levels of mercury in my body. How do I know how much is accurate? You know when we visit a new practitioner we are called on to trust and believe to a great extent and to rely on our own gut instincts - so I don't really know, but it feels OK.