George Clooney is on Regis and Kelly today

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ckball, Apr 3, 2008.

1. ckball

ckball New Member

Just wanted to let you know-Carla
  2. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

I wish I would have known that, i would have recorded it. Darn, he is so so good looking Carla. He is going to be one of those guys that the older he gets the more handsome he gets as well.
  3. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

I get George, I adore George, he's not only handsome, he's intelligent and aware of what's going on.

[This Message was Edited on 04/03/2008]
  4. ckball

ckball New Member

Oh loved your comment about drolling twice-too funny.

Rosie he is one of the few that has the whole package-looks, charm, sense of humor, talented, chairitable and just a great guy. I do wonder if he will ever marry?

Any way you look at it, he is just deelllllliccsssss to look at it :) Carla
  5. budmickl

budmickl New Member

To the clip of George Clooney.

Hope you can get it to work!

6. Toga

Toga Member

I love the way he can make fun of himself. I agree with all of you. He is wonderful.

I have seen "Oh Brother Where Art Thou" about 20 times. He plays the goofiest guy and it is a goofy movie. But it cracks me up how he can be the dreamy guy, the funny guy, the dangerous guy, or the GOOFY guy. He's a great actor.

I was so sad when he left ER. But he's made enough movies so I get to see him often. I last saw "Michael Clayton" It was really heavy as was Siryana (sp?)

I shouldn't have gotten started. Maybe we should start a fan club (just kidding ;-)

7. ckball

ckball New Member

I thought this thread would be on page 2 now,lol

I worked yesterday and the storms knocked my phone out last night most of the day today.

Terch I want to a pic your guy, lucky guy too to have YOU!- My last LT relationship with a Mini-Tom Selleck. I am or was small then, only 5'3, he was a small man 5'6 150 but BUFF, nice muscles, 6-pack, . Sadly, he exchanged his 6 pack for another 6 pack, then a 12, ect, ect. Great guy sober, but had too many demons-oh well-it was fun while it lasted,lol.

Molly I haven't been to a movie since We are Marshall came out. But I am trying to convince my GF that has RSD to put some darn clothes on and just GO,lol. I am a Office fan and like John K too. It's looks like a great movie.

HI Toga, that is what I like about his, he isn't arrigant, can make fun of himself. I loved Ole Brother too.

Jamin I agree with you on Robert Duval and Hackman, then there is always Sean Connery. I bet jack Nicolson could show a girl a good time too,lol.

It takes all kinds that is why we are all different. I do beleive George will be around for a long time. Someone need to get busy finding those scrirpts that are worthy of his talent. Carla
  8. Toga

Toga Member

I remember when it was first out at the theatres. I had read it was funny and kept telling my husband that I wanted to see it.

He would say, "You just want to look at pretty boy." But I finally convinced him the last week it was in the local theatre.

He was sitting on the aisle and he almost fell out of his seat laughing. He loves it as much as I do. In fact, I've not seen it for a while. I think I'll crank it up again soon.

You're right, I have my own copy, ;-)