Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Rosiebud, Apr 6, 2008.

1. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

We are having a George Clooney Day on Saturday on one of our stations - UK.

The guy on tv says that the person George Clooney mostly resembles is CARY GRANT.

Now Cary Grant was a very handsome man and a great actor but I think George is BEAUTIFUL, not just handsome, but beautiful.

What do you think????
  2. fibromickster

fibromickster New Member

Yes, George is definelty a manly man. He is the type of man that gets better and better with age. The older he gets the more handsome he is.

I am definetly a George Clooney fan.
  3. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

my mom said some years ago i should marry him....i would live to live in italy w/him.

4. day2day

day2day Member

Clark Gable, in the days when Clark Gable was young.

I use to love to watch the old classic movies, even though they are much older than I am. He did some movies with Lana Turner, they both were younger then and just so magnetic to watch on screen.

George Clooney as he is aging reminds me more and more of Clark for sure.
  5. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Grant was born in the UK BTW.

I think they do have that dark jawed look and the eyes. Clooney is also his own person as Grant was. I think Grant may have been a lot taller-how tall is Clooney?

The only thing that irks me about him is the way he dates gals young enough to be his daughter mostly. He is smart and most seem a bit air head type-I was hoping he and Sheryl Crowe would hook up as they were seen together.