GeorgiaC, Fight, Ouch, Hangin, and all

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by morningsonshine, Apr 15, 2007.

1. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Oh i know i missed Jodie, and Windblade, and who else??

Just wondering if there is a thread up right now? I missed out on the one about the elephant and funny farm.

I can send three attack roosters over Georgia??

Are you getting to the stuff stored under the steps?

I need to do a major cleaning job around here, and it's overwhelming, my mom is going to come on April 23rd and stay with the boys for 4 days while i go to an alternative Dr. a long ways away.

That means cleaning the Whoooole house not just the front rooms.
    My hubby is already stressing on me.
    Can you guys come over and help me out!?

2. morningsonshine

Just little tiny pink ones!!

LOL, My hubby is NO innocent!! This is the man who waits until i'm right in front of the vehicle and honks the horn at me!!
    I HATE that!!

He use to love scaring me, but now that i've turned the tables a few times, he dosen't think it's as funny!!
    But I do!

He works late at night, and has come and knocked on my bedroom window in the middle of the night before.

The first year we were married, we lived in this really, really creepy apartment. After he went to work i would keep a loaded 45 in the bedroom. I really disliked taking showers when home alone.

One time right after he left for work, i had to take a shower and took the gun with me. He snuck back into the apartment, and i heard something when i opened the bathroom door i could see the reflection of a person in the living window.
    My husband thought he was being funny, but boy did his face turn white when he found a loaded 45 pointing directly at him!!!
    Scared me too when i realized what i did!!
    That place was soooo very creepy, glad when we moved!

Well lets just hope he dosen't find no elephant when i'm in the bathtub.

Hey Ouch, i think i'm going to join Georgia on her pink elephant, she can drop my off at the funny farm!!
  3. morningsonshine

Stop laughing about the car horn! It's not funny!!!:0)
    I use to get really mad about it and chew him out! Specially on days he knew i didn't feel good. Well one time i started crying instead of yelling. I felt soo bad and couldn't take it. That worked much better, i don't think he's done it since.

Although maybe he's just building up false hope in me! LOL

I would really not like someone coming into my home when i wasn't around. It's a violation.

I would definitly have the pink elephant sit on anyone who tried that!

I think we are going to have fried chicken for supper tonight! LOL, just kidding! Haa HA!

No volunteer to help me clean?? Where do i even start! My house has been producing laundry from every corner, it's very fertile, the pile in the bathroom keeps growing and growing! Yikes!

Picture my house with the windows open and laundry coming out every window, Help! Help!
    Can you hear me??
  4. morningsonshine

Poor Ursala! Bye, bye junk!

It is alway so nice to get rid of stuff!! I just don't know where it all comes from! I have a dresser you can add to your sale! The draws keep falling out when you pull them out, and they always land on my toes! The darn thing is going even if i have to burn it! Maybe you could sell it to someone you didn't like?? Tee Hee

Or better yet let your pink elephant sit on it, and we can use it for a bonfire!

Did you get my fighing roosters yet? You can bring them to your meeting, that should cause quite a stir.

They kinda got in trouble around here! LOL

What are you spinning now?

[This Message was Edited on 04/16/2007]
  5. morningsonshine

UPs man called, he was saying something about a problem with the Roosters in transition??

I couldn't hear him to well with all the crowing in the background, but he did sound kinda upset!!

Let me know if they arrive safely. Hope they still have all there pretty feathers.

The dresser would be perfect for the thugs down the street, but i can't get the UPS man to return??

Guess i'll use the Pengys after all.

I agree with your CPA friend, you could have a visable business. I just used a word that i'm not sure if i know the meaning! LOL

Can give 10 percent to charity. It is fun to give away stuff tho!

6. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

just got back from my math class and recieved a B on my math test...wishing for an a but what the heck...i have another every month for the past three months. so he gave me another type for a longer duration.

misty you need to clean, when your down you can finish mine

i did a very bad thing for the first time...i drunk dialed the exbf,,,i don't know if i said anything or not. i remember him saying someting about ...he doesn't drink anymore so stop calling at night...i was at a friend's house and we were playing cards and i guess i had too many vino's...and i remember waking up crying about him....well i looked on my cell phone bill i called two other times before i recall him saying anything to me...what a bad night.

he was supposed to call me on saturday after he looked for my things...he never called me, so maybe that was what was on my druken mind...i could crawl under a rock...

i am going to delete his number out of my cell phone so i don't ever do that again.. i don't remember phone numbers that well...

i don't know if i should call to apologize or write him a letter....i know he isn't obviously going to give my things back....and that was before i called..

good grief!

7. mezombie

mezombie Member

Our own little farm!

With lots of room for the pink elephants, penguins, ducks, roosters, sheep, etc.

I was going to suggest taking over a zoo. After all, the animals there aren't treated badly at all. They get fed, sheltered, and taken care of 24/7 by a staff.

I could use something like that.

After all, lots of people think we belong in a zoo anyway...

And just think of what it would do for CFS/FM awareness!

It could become a tourist attraction.

"Look honey, there's one still in her pajamas, asleep at 4:00 pm! And did you see the one wandering around aimlessly looking hopelessly confused?"
  8. morningsonshine

I could sure use a little R&R on the funny farm!

9. morningsonshine

I thought that was my job description???

I just wormed my horses today, I'm down to two bales, and no grass yet.

Talk about procrastination! I'm going to have my boys help me get afew more bales after school tomorrow. Good thing my neighbor lady had some left, or i don't know what i would have done.

It's very nice my boys are getting old enough to do this since i can no longer handle hay bales. I'll do the driving and supervising.

Still working on the house not making alot of progress, but i did find the bottom of the laundry pile. Phew!!

You guys sure all got busy with that funny farm business awfully quick when i asked for volunteers!! :0)

I baked muffins, (in a pan) the other day, chocolate banana, delicious!

10. morningsonshine

Hangin your so funny! Did you notice we were playing pingpong today between the two boards?? It was fun.

Fight, i take it you don't like Chocolate banana muffins??
    I didn't bake them in my ears, Honestly!!

Don't listen to Hangin! LOL!!!

I nominate Fight to be the exercise instructer, HA,Ha, Ha,
    First she'll have to be a motivational instructor to get us up and moving!!

Where's Georgia! She must have something to add to all this funny business??

11. mezombie

mezombie Member

without the elephant and the pengies? And let's not forget those attack roosters, LOL

Sorry this has happened to you, Georgia. Hope it all works out.
    [This Message was Edited on 04/20/2007]
  12. mezombie

mezombie Member

Won't Antoinette get jealous?
  13. windblade

windblade Active Member

..seen 15 LARGE wild turkeys??? After all the heavy flooding here, all the woods in our backyards became lakes from streams overflowing.

Ever since then, I've only seen two of my wild turkeys. I'm so hoping that the other ones survived, I love watching them wander around, especially at this time of year when their feathers are all irridescent and patterned.

Who's got the pengies???

Could you send some here to investigate 'The Case of the Missing Turkeys'.

I miss them!:(
  14. windblade

windblade Active Member

I don't know quite how to say this in a delicate way...... but my turkeys were...REAL. Like the peacocks, and egrets and ducks.

The pengy's are a little like Harvey in the Jimmy Stewart movie - not always COMPLETELY visible. It may be because they're mischief-makers, and do this purposefully.

One day I saw a motorcycle going by on it's own, except for webbed galoshes, guano guns, and a helmet in mid-air! You see what I mean.

It can all be a bit confusing!!!
  15. mezombie

mezombie Member

I think the pengys drove that Mack truck right into me and gave me a concussion! They really need some driving lessons.

Now I feel a bit better. Hungover. Unfortunately NOT due to booze (sigh).

I made it out to my balcony twice this weekend. The first time I just bundled a blanket over my jammies and bathrobe and lay on my lawn chair. Who cares what the neighbors think, right?

I'm back in bed today, with my two furbabies fighting over what body part of mine they get to sleep on.

I've discovered my true calling.

I'm a cat bed.
  16. morningsonshine

Okay, georgia, and all what did i miss while i was away????

"Hi", I'm home!!

17. mezombie

mezombie Member

What happened to Hangininthere's posts?

I think I remember more or less what she wrote, but my short term memory is shot...
  18. mezombie

mezombie Member

I'm so sorry to hear you're having such a hard time finding a job! It is rough out there. Hang in there and try not to take it personally.

I had a similar experience when I graduated. Like you, I had a B.A. and lots of relevant volunteer experience. My background was similar to yours (though more focused on policymaking), and I graduated at a time when no one really gave a hoot about the poor, elderly, and others in less than great shape.

I ended up taking jobs that weren't all that related to what I hoped to be doing, but at least got my foot in the door. That meant being a temporary receptionist, at best. A friend of mine got promoted by doing that once her employer realized she could do much more and they had an opening.

I know the idea of starting at a low level when you've worked so hard is difficult to swallow. I was a director of a well-known national advocacy organization's state chapter when I was still in college, so it was quite a shock to find myself relegated to secretarial duties. I was so thrilled when I finally landed a job that didn't involve typing other people's work!

I totally understand what you are going through. Don't despair! You never know when and where an opportunity will pop up.
  19. mezombie

mezombie Member

Send the pengys, attack roosters, the elephant, and any other members of our animal army I'm too brainfogged to remember after those cousins, Sheepwrestler!

I was really counting on the Elephant Cure!
  20. mezombie

mezombie Member

Yeah, I'm a cat bed. It's not bad. The cats don't weigh too much and they're good company. I've got to watch those claws though when they decide it's time for me to turn into a cat toy.

Maybe it's time to clip their claws and and chew on the clippings. That is what Cat's Claw is, isn't it? LOL.

Sheep, that's some cure! Why don't you try it and let us know how it works, he he.

Ouch, I hope things will get better for you. Still think you could make money selling flesh-colored Lidocaine patches...
    [This Message was Edited on 04/29/2007]