GERD Protonix Users............

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by caroleye, Jan 6, 2007.

1. caroleye

caroleye New Member

I'm on my 3rd week of Protonix, and am still very slowly testing the foods I take in. I know the major cause of mine was my Lupus & Stress, because my diet was pretty good.

The Protonix has taken away the horrific pain that landed me in the hospital after I couldn't eat for days, so my stomach has shrunk & I can only "graze" on safe foods.

When I cheat, I usually just feel a little churning in my stomach & Acidical takes it away, so I know I'm getting better.

Curious how long it took you to start eating normally after you started the Protonix.

Thanks.

Healing Light................carole
  2. charlenef

charlenef New Member

i just bumped up a post from lukro that i put info on gaucatonga and dgl licorice root this helped me more than anything i couldnt eat either so please read all the info in the post from me charlene
    [This Message was Edited on 01/06/2007]
  3. caroleye

caroleye New Member

Very helpful information; appreciate your passing it along.

HEALING LIGHT*************carole
  4. Leenerbups

Leenerbups New Member

Best GERD remedy out there for me. It started to kick in by the end of the second day and I was able to feel total relief by the four day.

Bad thing for me though is it seems to irritate my pancreas so I had to stop it. No way 'm messing with the pancreas!