Germanium? Stormy, your thoughts

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cherylsue, Jul 25, 2006.

1. cherylsue

cherylsue Member

Hi Stormy,

I was on Remedy Find, and this person said Germanium 132 Jarros brand helped him tremendously during a CFS relapse. I've been doing some research on the internet. Have you had any experience with this?

Thanks,

CherylSue
  2. cherylsue

cherylsue Member

also says to stay away from it.

I guess in my desperation to feel better and overcome this relapse, I'm seeking new cures.

I'm having a hard time with this 3rd relapse - fever and fatigue now for 17 days. I'm so scared because each relapse lasts 14 months, and I've had 2 before in the last 6 years. The emotional toll is overwhelming, and I fear I will have to go on disability at work and eventually retire. It's embarassing, and I'm totally miserable.

Have you had relapses? Is your CFS the relapsing remitting kind?

I'm drinking water, forcing myself to eat, getting uneven sleep, and limiting my time using my eyes. This is very fatiguing.

Thanks Stormy for your valuable insight.

CherylSUe
  3. cherylsue

cherylsue Member

for your encouragement. I really need that at his time.

I/m sorry you have the tick rash. Don't you need to go on Doxy for that before it gets worse? Just a thought.

Hugs,

CherylSue
  4. cherylsue

cherylsue Member

I read your C Word thread and noticed that a white coated tongue meaant a yeast infection. The doctor said my tongue was coated.

Have you had great success with threelac? My husband has symptoms of a yeast infection in his bowel, and is being tested. He is getting headaches and dizziness, too, which I read could be symptoms. I read somewhere that if one person in the family has candida, suspect everyone else, too. What do you know about yeast infections? Has threelac helped you?

Thanks again,

CherylSue