get healthy thread?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by stillafreemind, Jul 25, 2003.

1. stillafreemind

stillafreemind New Member

Hi guys..am I going crazier than usual? I could have sworn there was a thread on here this morning about get healthy and this afternoon I have looked all over for it and cannot find it.

Its probably right in front of me..can someone bump it if they find it?

Thanks alot! ...Sherry
  2. elaine_p

elaine_p New Member

because I even replied to the post and every time I click to view my reply, I get taken to the 1st page of messages.

Anyway, to find the page mentioned, do a google search on "natural autoimmune disease support". It should be the first link that displays. If you use the quotes in the search, it's the only page you'll get.
    [This Message was Edited on 07/26/2003]
  3. stillafreemind

stillafreemind New Member

I thought I had been dreaming or something. I was so hoping that someone would comment on the article in the cfs section. I was hoping to find out if anyone had used any of the mentioned treatments.

Thanks again elaine..Sherry
  4. elaine_p

elaine_p New Member

just bookmarked it. And someone awhile ago must have mentioned the same page because I just noticed I have two bookmarks for it! I don't know when I'll get to looking at it, as the info on this board keeps me busy enough for now! Maybe as I start more treatments I'll have more time or energy.
  5. Momskelleygirl

Momskelleygirl New Member

Sorry guys

I wasn't to sure of all the computer language wgen i posted it this morning, and i din't know i couldn't give out the address. When i read that this morning, in a hurry i just deleted the whole thing instead of editding it.

Some one did make a suggestion, and i hope that i am not breaking the rules again.

They said to go to google and search for Getting Healthy Again, I think that is the title.

Like I said sorry if i am breaking the rules again, I am new to this.

Sorry I broke them the first time Mike. Just trying to be helpful.
    Kelley
  6. Momskelleygirl

7. Momskelleygirl

8. elaine_p

elaine_p New Member

Thanks for posting the info. Lots of people post web addresses before they know they're not supposed to, so don't feel bad. But we can hint all we want! Except for totally explicit hints like saying: "web_address dot com".
  9. sofy

sofy New Member

i just went and took a quick peek at the site and it is very slick. The bottom line is they are selling supplements. Now Im not saying they dont have some good info but they arent upfront about it until you wade thru a lot of stuff that looks like a very nice person just giving you a lot of good info.

You have to be careful believing all the tales of cures for certain supplements told by people making a buck from selling them. Just be a little skeptical when reading.