Get the Word out about Pain

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kgangel, Jun 3, 2006.

1. kgangel

kgangel New Member

HI to all,

Please take the time to go to American Pain Foundation site, to sign a petition to send to your local congress and help get the word out about Chronic pain.

I as the rest of you suffer needlesly with Chronic pain and should be able to get the help we need to at least help us to be more comfortable. It is so sad that we are willing to go to other Countries to help and not willing to even try to understand the Chronic pain epidemic right here in the US>

Thank you for your help

Hugs,
    kgangel

PS: Here is another link to get to the site for those that had trouble, see if this works, thanks so much for helping

God Bless

Would you like your voice to be heard in regards to The Congressional Briefing on Pain? Please click on the link below and make it heard LOUD and clear!

TAKE ACTION NOW!

The American Pain Foundation: Email - Congressional Briefing on Pain!

If your not a member of the American Pain Foundation please take the time to become one...It's painless.

http://action.painfoundation.org/site/MessageViewer?em_id=2581.0&printer_friendly=1[This Message was Edited on 06/04/2006]
    [This Message was Edited on 06/04/2006]
    [This Message was Edited on 06/06/2006]
  2. ThinkPostive

ThinkPostive New Member

Sounds like a great idea to me!

Cheri
  3. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

I went to this site but didn't see anywhere to sign; only to receive newsletters, etc.

I will sign if I can find out where I need to go.

Thank you so much and very good post for this board.

BlueSky555
  4. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Hi Guys

Thanks for bumping and for caring. I have added the link to the American Pain Foundation for those that could not find it.

Please , this is important, any chance we get to help make things better for all Chronic Pain sufferers.

Kgangel
  5. kgangel

kgangel New Member

6. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Hoping to get more interested in getting the word out about how much we and so many other Americans suffer needlessly.

Thank you
  7. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Going to keep bumping until we get the word out
  8. kgangel

kgangel New Member

9. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Thanks to all who answered my other post and for explaining that they did sign and forgot to let me know.

This is important for us all to do , we need to get the word out to help all those that suffer needlessly and have to deal with doctors that just don't seem to get it.

I am sorry for any misunderstandings that may have come from this, I just get so in to trying to help, that I get over Zealous at times

Hugs,

kgangel