Get this

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by angelstapleton, Sep 26, 2006.

1. angelstapleton

angelstapleton New Member

I called the pain doc to ask him about wraping my knees when I walk if that would help the swelling. They told me to call my regular doc.
    So I call DR.Cherry they siad to call the pain clinic.
    I woul just like to beable walk for a few blockes. I'm starting to wounder if my Pain Dr knows anything about Fibro. I'm so mad right know .
    Hope ever one ok
    Thanks for letting me vent
    Bless you all Angel
  2. mindbender

mindbender New Member

That's about all you can do. I have similar experiences,and if you look around,we all tell the same story.In my Bio, I have my top of the list story. I left out the part where I made 3 round trips. 4 hrs there 4 hours back. With a very unreliable vehicle, and no money. Due to the fact that I can no longer work... There top that.

Just kidding, imagine if we were topping each others story. It would be hilarious.We would need a whole new page.
  3. hermitlady

hermitlady Member

I just returned from a quick shopping trip and my hips are killing me. I always park as close as I can and carefully map out my shopping.

I'd wrap them if it would help,, but hips don't wrap as easy as knees! LOL

Good luck.

Hermit
  4. angelstapleton

angelstapleton New Member

That is funny . I gess I have to learn to deal with things. And they say try not to stress. LOLO
    Bless you Angel