getridof and sweet potatoe.........

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by jinlee, Dec 5, 2007.

1. jinlee

jinlee Member

Praise God! You two have really perservered and been so positive. I am really impressed. I have been praying for you daily, sometimes twice a day.

I didn't feel like I should read your post as it was personal between the two of you. But I could not resist seeing if you kept up the exercise. God has truely been with you two.

Getridof....hang in there. If you call on God for strength and "feel the fear but do it anyway" you can make it, even if it doesn't feel like it. I see you getting stronger, even if it doesn't feel like it. You are to be commended for your walk. Praise God!

Sweet potatoe....you are so loving and full of empathy. God uses you in such ways that only you can be used. It is in a quiet way but you are listening to what God is leading you to do. I pray for you also daily, or more. I am praying for all your needs be met.

In Jesus Christ,

Jinlee.
  2. getridof

getridof New Member

Thank you Jinlee for your encouragement and prayers. In fact I'm still learning how to live positively day by day. Hope I can have improvement.

You're in my prayers as well.