getridof

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by tlayne, Aug 26, 2006.

1. tlayne

tlayne Member

Hey buddy! How are you doing? I have been thinking about you and praying for you. Please check in and let me know how you are. Love, Tam
  2. getridof

getridof New Member

Dear Tlayne,

Thank you for caring. I'm so happy to receive your message. In fact I'm not doing so well but, nothing really serious, same as usual, lack of faith........sigh!!! I always wonder why everyone can feel the peace obviously in God's citadel, but I hardly feel it. Is it because I tend to reject God or I'm disturbed by some other reasons? I don't know. This makes me blame myself so much. I envy those who have lively interaction with God. I think that must be my own problem, must be.

It's always good to have a chance to talk with our members here. I don't have any Christian friends.

How are you anyway? I know you're suffering from different problems as well. And I always pray for you. And may God give you a response in a short time (not in terms of years!! I know there are so many cases that God might give a hand after a long suffering of people according to his mysterious will) , that's what I hope for.[This Message was Edited on 08/28/2006]
  3. tlayne

tlayne Member

Sorry it took so long for me to get back to you. I have been moving, and I just got my internet back today.

Thank you so much for praying for me! I am so thankful for your prayers because I KNOW that our Lord hears them.

I was thinking of how you say that you do not have faith, and I remembered feeling that same way when I first became a Christian. As a matter of fact my husband asked me years ago why I "felt" or "heard" the Lord talking to me and he did not. I told him that as you pray, read the Bible, and spend time fellowshipping with the Lord that he would soon learn how to hear that still small voice.

The same thing will happen for you, I promise. Your Lord loves it that you are seeking to hear his voice, and he is there with all of his love and devotion just for you! Pray and then listen. He will always come to you with love and acceptance. Even when he convicts you of sin, it will be with such love that it will bring you to your knees with repentance and thankfulness.

I love you getridof! Tam