Gettin worse

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by myrick22, Jul 8, 2009.

1. myrick22

myrick22 New Member

I actually had a friend turn me on to this site. I have tried everything i can think of. I am 22 years old and I have suffered from depression and eatting disorders since i was 15 years old. AT age 16 i got down to 90 pounds I was almost dead. I got pregnant with my life savor at 17 and got married. Turned out my husband was a drug user, he started hitting me and telling me how sorry I was. I new I had to push on I had son to think about. There was days where I wanted to die. Well I meet my husband now he is so good to me that is why I am so confussed on why my depression is getting worse everyday I cant keep a job or start my dreams all I want to do is stay in bed. I have a great family now. I have went as far as cutting my own wrist luckly my husband was home and got me to the hospital. He trys to help me but he is confussed and dont know what to do for me. I think i am hopeless.
  2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Welcome to the board. Lots of nice people here to talk to.

I don't think you are hopeless, but I think you are depressed. Depression is
    a disease. You don't need a reason to have it anymore than you need a
    reason to have heart disease.

What are you doing to fight back against depression? Meds? Therapy?
    A support group?

Take a look at my profile and see what has helped me over the years. A simple
    thing like vitamin D3 could help. Click on my name above to read my
    profile.

The board was updated last year and still has some problems. If the profile
    won't open, just try again later.

Good luck

Rock
  3. myrick22

myrick22 New Member

Well I was in therapy and seein a dr. I lost my job and have no insurance. I am on meds but they dont seem to be doin anything. Thank you for replying.
  4. sammi4444

sammi4444 New Member

hey i feel you with the hitting. it sounds like you have a lot to deal with, you are most definatly not alone. you have depression and you should go to therapy. yes im only fifteen but im very mature and wish you all the best

when a guy hits you itsd because he has no strength and he wants to feel strong. but hje isnt strong. hes weak.

good luck

sam
  5. painjayne

painjayne New Member

Buy the "Yeast Syndrome" book, get on that diet and in 2 or 3 weeks, if you feel better, you will know it is junk food and stress. Take acidopholus daily. This pulls me out of depression everytime. I also had some abuse in my life and lots of meds. pj