Getting More Discouraged

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kellbear, Feb 6, 2003.

1. kellbear

kellbear New Member

Spent this whole morning researching as much as I can about CFS like I have done over the past few months. Called the doctors listed on the Good Doctor page for Cincinnati, OH. None of them are on my insurance plan and my insurance has a very poor "Out of Network" policy. The one doctor I was interested in is a Natural doctor who charges outrageous fees.

I also could not find one support group to link up with fellow CFS sufferers in Cincinnati. I thought maybe they could help me find a doctor.

Any suggestions?
  2. teach6

teach6 New Member

First let me welcome you to the board. As a fellow CFS sufferer I can relate to the difficulty in finding a doc to treat you. I had to go out of network also, but I am lucky in that my plan's coverage is pretty good for that.

You might check with the CFIDS assocation website for a list of support groups. Just type in the initials and it's a dot org.

If you don't get response from this post for a doc in the Cincinatti area I would suggest that you make a new post with the title stating that you are looking for a CFS doc in Cincinatti.

Good luck.

Barbara