Getting out......

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by monicacat, Sep 13, 2003.

1. monicacat

monicacat Member

It was a nice day yesterday and I went to Starbuck's, ordered a weak ice coffee, and sat outside and people watched for a couple of hours. I was wonderful for my
    mood, I almost forgot that I had any health problems, this
    is something that I used to do almost everday when I was
    well. I was very lucky that no one was smoking or wearing perfume near me.

I think if we can try to do even the smallest things that we enjoyed when we were well, it can really improve our outlook.

My back is a little sore today, but it was worth it.

Monicacat
  2. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

Im really pleased for you,what is starbucks?
    I live in England are youin States?
    Soft hugs ((((((((((( sharon d
  3. HuggyMummy

HuggyMummy New Member

Starbucks is a 'chain' of coffee 'bars' - can't think of a better term:) There are some over here in UK, but preety pricy! We've got a couple in Leicester - one just opened inside our new 'Borders' bookshop.

For all US peeps,is Borders an 'American' chain as well? Best bookshop I've found yet - brilliant for a bookaholic like me. (Though not as cheap as Amazon, even allowing for postage.)

Isn't it lovely to be able to 'really' nenjoy something, and not to suffer any consequence?

Hugs
    Ruth
  4. monicacat

monicacat Member

We do have Border's in the US, I love searching through their bargain bins, you never know what you are going to find.

Monicacat
  5. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

It does the soul good to do these things. Good for you! I enjoy going to the park, laying in the grass, gazing into the trees, and feeling the breeze across my body.

Its little things in life that count seems like?

6. EZBRUZR

EZBRUZR New Member

I Love Good news!!!

peace and hugs,
    eZ

[ advertisement ]