Getting worse and worse..only 4 days left

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by KMD90603, Feb 5, 2007.

1. KMD90603

KMD90603 New Member

I really wish friday would get here faster, that's the day I have my appointment with the infectious disease doctor. The sore throats have continued off and on and range from mild to moderate. My glands are constantly swollen and vary from painful to just enlarged. Today, they're on the painful end of the spectrum, and I just feel absolutely awful. I'm starting to run a low-grade fever, and I feel so run down and sick.

I honestly don't know how I'm going to make it through the rest of this week. I had a test today, so now the rest of today I will relax. Thankfully, I don't work or have school tomorrow. But wednesday and thursday are going to be tough to get through, as I have school all day wednesday and work from 3p to 11p on thursday.

I'm trying to stay positive, but it's just so hard waking up every day with another swollen gland or another sore throat or another fever.

Hugs,
    Kim
  2. karinaxx

karinaxx New Member

so sorry your having such a hard time.
    its good that you will see your doc and its good your doc will see you at its worst, so he cant ignore your sick.
    cant you scip school and work?
    its sound your not up top it at all.

wish you better times and send you hugs
    karina