getting worse..what could these new symptoms be???

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by healthywannabe, Jun 5, 2003.

1. healthywannabe

healthywannabe New Member

Hello, for three weeks I have felt less tired, but much sicker. The only way to decribe the sick feeling is like when you have the flu but ten times worse, but no achey feeling or upset stomache. here are some of the new symptoms.

* Loss of appitite
    *Drilling pain in the pelvic bones
    * constipation
    *swollen fingers
    *extremly pale above lip and below nose
    *Extreme sick feeling
    *Light/sound intolerance
    *heat/cold intolarance
    *sore eyes.

THey think i have cfs. but The last time they did any blood work was two months ago and i feel MUCH worse now! At times i literally feel like i am dieng!And it really scares me. What could this be from? what should i do? thanks zoe
  2. garyandkim

garyandkim New Member

We have most of the symtoms you wrote. We have FMS/CFS and much more. But, if you feel this bad make them see you and get them to listen to what you are saying.

Good luck and take care, Kim and Gary
  3. fibrorebel

fibrorebel New Member

Please don't despair...many of these symptoms are part of our illnesses, a couple that you mentioned sound symptomatic
    of adrenal and/or thyroid , has your doc checked this out yet. I recently had some of these going on and my doc is now sending me to a Endocrinologist in July. Please do a search on these two things and see what you think. If you go to Dr. Bruce Rind site it gives a chart to see where you are on the symptoms. I know it is scary when these new things pop up but I just try to research and get more info and it usually calms me down. Not to mention all the support on this board...I wish you all the best. Take good care of you! love, Rebel
  4. RLCarter03

RLCarter03 New Member

My symptoms have over the months also gotten much worse...like I ever thought that was possible!! Do the Dr. Rind symptom chart. I have a doc. appt. on Monday and the first thing I am bringing up is the adrenal thing. I have had several thyroid tests and they just keep telling me there is not problem, everything looks "normal". Well, bullsh** everything is normal. I will somehow get to see an endo. doc...hope it will help. I just like everyone else am just so sick and tired of being sick and tired. Just turned 38 and feel 68!!!!!
  5. praisingHim

praisingHim New Member

.....you are getting worse. I so relate to you. You sound just like me when I was so sick last year. I got sick all of a sudden last July and was bedridden 3 months. I am only 29 years. I have posted before about that sick feeling that I get. It was so so bad at the beginning. The antibiotics have helped some. I also do not have the aches and pains, but feel sick like the flu but much worse. It is HORRIBLE!! I think I have mentioned this to you before, get tested for mycoplasma. I think I asked you if you have in an earlier posts, but I was away from my computer for a few days and didn't see if you replied. I hope you feel better soon. I have heard that the beginning of this illness is horrible then some start getting little improvements as time goes on. I am no longer bedridden and can now take care of my kids and function, but when I get stressed out of have a hard week, I start getting that sick feeling. The first 3 months of my illess I was really nauseated and had no appetite. I lost 20 pounds. They finally put me in the hospital! All test came back normal. If you can talk a doctor into it, try a round of antibiotics. It has helped some of this board with different types of infections. Some are on minocyline and other something that is similar that starts with a d ( I see the abbreviation doxy)Hope you are better soon!
  6. elaine_p

elaine_p New Member

When I first got sick, I had many symptoms of CFS. Then after 2-3 months they switched my antidepressant (to rule it out as the cause of the symptoms) and about 10-15 more symptoms showed up. (My point is that in my case, there was a delay between symptom "clusters" appearing.)

It could be that's all that is happening. (Except you have some that I've never heard of, which doesn't mean they aren't from CFS--but they could also be from something else.)