ggiggi ...Thank you

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by shalimac, Nov 16, 2005.

1. shalimac

shalimac New Member

for posting the site where the ss telephone numbers for the modules can be found. I will try calling today. I didn't get to look at the board at all yesterday, so I just now found your reply. Hope they can pin it down to better than 30, 60, 90. Hope you get yours soon too. I'm with you, not really for the holdays, rather, for daily living.
    Hope you have a good day.
    Shal
  2. shalimac

shalimac New Member

gg,
    I am certain that I wrote you an update at about 8:30 last night. I had taken my ambien right before I wrote, and sometimes I forget things that occur immediately before going to sleep, but unless I dreamed it, I replied last night.Hmmmmmmmmmm.
    Anyway, I spoke to an employee at the payment center module yesterday, and she really didn't give me any more information than "it's processing". She even acted defesively when I asked to confirm that they had the correct banking information, "see, you know I'm looking at your file 'cause I got the numbers right". I think that she was probably just an underpaid, overworked ss employee and could have given me more info. I'll try calling back today, and perhaps I'll get someone else that phonebank. You mentioned that they call you back...what kind of info do they give you if they call you back...is it, perhaps, that they do some research after your first call, and then get back to you?
    Have a good day today, gg, and hope you also hear from them soon.
    Shal