gingko?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by gcalex, Mar 25, 2003.

1. gcalex

gcalex New Member

Has anyone used gingko biloba and if so, did it help with any symptoms, any negative effects?
  2. selma

selma New Member

I've usedt for years with no side effects.
    Good Luck. Love Selma
  3. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

I have been taking this but have no idea if it has worked, - i`m on so many supplements and have been feeling much better for 6 days on the trot now, that i`m not sure what is working.

I haven`t had any negative effects, and my head is definately clearer, so maybe it`s helped or perhaps it`s because i`m generally better, who knows?

Sorry I can`t be more specific,

Love Pat.
  4. sandydo

sandydo New Member

Hi, I take a supplement called The Smart Pill also known as the IQ Maximizer. It has been recommended by my doctor. Dr. Ryser, amazing doctor in Kansas City, Missouri. The first main ingredients are phosphatidylserine, phosphatidycholine, ginkgo, flavone glyosides, quercetin, kaempferol, isorthamnetin, terpene lactone, gingkolides A, B and C, Bilobalides, etc. There are a few more ingredients.

The company who makes this supplement is in San Franciso. Its called Novus Optimum Inc. I used to order it directly from my doctors office but I made arrangements with Novus Optimum to ship some of this product to a local vitamin store in Calgary, Alberta for me. This way I dont pay for the Customs fees and shipping. If you wish to contact Novus the # is 415 986 8991. Or you can easily type in Dr. Carol Ann Ryser to find her website and ask her about the product.

Take care, Sandy
  5. sandydo

sandydo New Member

Sorry forgot to add. This Smart Pill really helps me with fatigue and the brain fog. If I dont take it I really notice a difference. It has been a true blessing in my healing process!

Sandy
  6. allie124

allie124 New Member

When I don't take the ginkgo my head is much cloudier and my thoughts more scattered. I also take nature's way "EFA Blend for children" It used to be called "Attention Focus" It isn't just for kids. It has vitamin E, Fish Oil (for DHA) and Evening Primrose Oil (for GLA) all of which are essential for brain and eye function. There are plenty of sources for these essential fatty acids. I like this one because it is the only one so far that does not cause "fish burps"

Anyway, the combination of the ginkgo and the EFA do help me stay focused better than without.
  7. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

It gives me the jitters, plus, now that I'm on the Guai, it is verbotten.

Love, Mikie